Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hehehe...

That's true one can expect only new things when he/she does something new. :laugh:
Think different, Try different, Do different. You will go greater heights. Hard Work never fails.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
While trying to do something different we have to face lot of odds and people who never appreciate it. But still we do it to satisfy yourself. Without trying something different human could never had invented anything. :P :)
While trying to do something different we have to face lot of odds and people who never appreciate it. But still we do it to satisfy yourself. Without trying something different human could never had invented anything. :P :)

If you do day in and day out what you have been doing for years, you will get the same old things. Nothing new.
Very true, unless you are open to ideas and are striving to do something different things will stagnate in life ! So we need to be imaginative and creative !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:ohmy: On reading this thread, I decided to do something that I never did earlier. I saw a woman wearing too many bangles. I asked her why she puts on such unnecessary weight on her body. Instead of thanking me for the sympathy, she gave me two hard slaps in my face. This is a consequence of doing something new. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I also want to share something related to this. This is my family affair. I was taking my MASI(mother's sister) and her daughter on my scooty. They were sitting back. My Mother's niece was not able to put here legs on the stand. Suddenly i stopped the scooty and tried to help her. From no where one man came and started helping her. That little one asked her to leave and do their work....
AAP APNA KAM KARO NA.

Want to make each day Accountable

Very true, unless you are open to ideas and are striving to do something different things will stagnate in life ! So we need to be imaginative and creative !

Regular updation of our knowledge enables us to do different things in different ways. A Stagnant mind repeats the same thing again and again
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.