Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Distance actually cements love. That is why the separation pangs or (Virah Vedana) gives best poetic thoughts.

This reminded me of that famous Virah Geet of an old film (I forgot the name) "Jaa Re Jaa Re, O, Kaare Badariya, Mat Barso Re Mere Nagariya, Pardes Gaye hai Saawariyan."

That was a lovely song sung by Lata Mangeshkar from the Dilip Kumar - Meena Kumari film Azaad...had many nice songs in it ! :)

Thank you for ending my struggle to recollect the name of the picture. Music is by Chitalkar, if i'm not mistaken

Yes the music was by Chitalkar Ramchandra and he also sang a lovely duet with Lata 'Itna hassen hai mausam itna haseen safar hai saathi hai khoobsoorat,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Distance actually cements love. That is why the separation pangs or (Virah Vedana) gives best poetic thoughts.

This reminded me of that famous Virah Geet of an old film (I forgot the name) "Jaa Re Jaa Re, O, Kaare Badariya, Mat Barso Re Mere Nagariya, Pardes Gaye hai Saawariyan."

That was a lovely song sung by Lata Mangeshkar from the Dilip Kumar - Meena Kumari film Azaad...had many nice songs in it ! :)

Thank you for ending my struggle to recollect the name of the picture. Music is by Chitalkar, if i'm not mistaken

Yes the music was by Chitalkar Ramchandra and he also sang a lovely duet with Lata 'Itna hassen hai mausam itna haseen safar hai saathi hai khoobsoorat,,

Saathi hai Khoobsurat Aur Mausam Ka kya khabar hai." tell me another today's writer who can write such an impressive lyric.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9517]}

Distance is only imaginary and so is nearness where matter of heart is in question.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Distance is only imaginary and so is nearness where matter of heart is in question.

Yes, hearts never bother about distances

Parting is a part of our life and many a times people are forced to live apart and according to many analysts it is god for a relationship since there is longing which brings people closer...sometimes in rare cases it can also so happen - out of sight is out of mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.