Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why women are sad during winter. see below:

http://www.dnaindia.com/health/report_why-women-feel-sad-during-winter_1772877

Lack of sunlight does make one feel depressed but it is more applicable in European countries and countries in Norther in hemisphere where the winters are much much more colder and darker than in Asia. It is reported that in Europe, the cold harsh winds that come bearing down from Siberia drive people to depression so much that many are driven to commit suicides in desperation.

Yes thats true, it can be so very gloomy when you see grey all around you with no sun light for days together, it makes you real depressed and since women tend to spend more time at home looking after the house and family it is but natural that they feel it all the more...thankfully it is not the case here in India.. :)

This is very much the case here in India also especially in northern parts where women feel depressed during winter marriages having to wear those unfashionable clothes while it's too chilly.

Haha suni nice observation really. But some way the ladies now have developed a strong will to be fashionable during any weather. I recently attended a marriage in Dehradun and went all wrapped up as it was very cold there but was surprised to see not even a single woman wearing woolens cheerfully adorning their special bright and colorful dresses. :lol: I was one of the odd ones there who looked as if had come from Antarctica. :huh:

You should have written Libya in place of Antarctica since Eskimos do not wear woolens or have refrigerators.

Well, the Eskimos wear furs bot sure about woollens but they do have refrigerators to keep their food from freezing!

I didn't knew this. B)

Live in the present :)

Lack of sunlight does make one feel depressed but it is more applicable in European countries and countries in Norther in hemisphere where the winters are much much more colder and darker than in Asia. It is reported that in Europe, the cold harsh winds that come bearing down from Siberia drive people to depression so much that many are driven to commit suicides in desperation.

Yes thats true, it can be so very gloomy when you see grey all around you with no sun light for days together, it makes you real depressed and since women tend to spend more time at home looking after the house and family it is but natural that they feel it all the more...thankfully it is not the case here in India.. :)

This is very much the case here in India also especially in northern parts where women feel depressed during winter marriages having to wear those unfashionable clothes while it's too chilly.

Haha suni nice observation really. But some way the ladies now have developed a strong will to be fashionable during any weather. I recently attended a marriage in Dehradun and went all wrapped up as it was very cold there but was surprised to see not even a single woman wearing woolens cheerfully adorning their special bright and colorful dresses. :lol: I was one of the odd ones there who looked as if had come from Antarctica. :huh:

You should have written Libya in place of Antarctica since Eskimos do not wear woolens or have refrigerators.

Well, the Eskimos wear furs bot sure about woollens but they do have refrigerators to keep their food from freezing!

I didn't knew this. B)

But it has logic in it, doesn't it, if they didn't keep their food in the fridge, it would get all frozen, the temperatures are so low! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Igloos have no electrification to power a fridge and they use only seal's fat to light their place. The fact is to keep their house airconditioned the houses are made of ice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As of now igloos are not used for everyday living by the eskimos, their towns like Nunavut are as modern as any other city in the world.Most of the igloos are apparently now being used as holiday homes and tourist homes rented out to travellers..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As of now igloos are not used for everyday living by the eskimos, their towns like Nunavut are as modern as any other city in the world.Most of the igloos are apparently now being used as holiday homes and tourist homes rented out to travellers..

I know and also that they are using electric blankets and clothes charged with cells to keep them hot and comfortable.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know and also that they are using electric blankets and clothes charged with cells to keep them hot and comfortable.

Yes that's true, now the whole world has shrunk and beginning to look the same ...most large cities look the same - the new modern city and the old historical part of the city....two tiered cities all carrying the same features... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.