If you are scared of committing mistakes, you can never be creative. Pablo Picasso says, a person who will not hesitate to use his eraser 100 times and start again with the same verve is on his path to lead a creative life.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9405]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am quite surprised that there are no takers! My answer would be creativity neither cares for perseverance nor patience! It may take long or short time all depending on the ways of the creator! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Creativity means thinking out of box. One who is afraid of mistake will go by the routine and do nothing original. Creativity is essentially originality that a timid avoids.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Creativity means thinking out of box. One who is afraid of mistake will go by the routine and do nothing original. Creativity is essentially originality that a timid avoids.

I don't know if creativity is at all about being timid or brave but a creative person is just creative! :ohmy: :ohmy:
i am a person who love to do experiments, rather than doing the same repetitive things. It's some thing like fun..... best example, my kitchen experiments.
when we learn through our experiments, we won't forget it easily

Meera sandhu
i am a person who love to do experiments, rather than doing the same repetitive things. It's some thing like fun..... best example, my kitchen experiments.

If a person goes on experimenting and experimenting without success what happens to her or him! :angry: :angry: :angry:

If a person goes on experimenting and experimenting without success what happens to her or him! :angry: :angry: :angry:

that's why am still experimenting ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
I am quite surprised that there are no takers! My answer would be creativity neither cares for perseverance nor patience! It may take long or short time all depending on the ways of the creator! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No one under the Sun achieved creative excellence without caring for perseverance and patience.
A person who is creative needs a lot of imagination too along with other requisites ...imagination and creativity go hand in hand !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A person who is creative needs a lot of imagination too along with other requisites ...imagination and creativity go hand in hand !

And the enthusiasm to experiment. And always on the look out for something different from the run of the mill.

No one under the Sun achieved creative excellence without caring for perseverance and patience.

Is it so? Too tall a claim! In fact, some of the greatest creators were neither known for showing patience nor for perseverance. I can instantly recall one of the greatest creative film-makers of India, late Ritwik Ghatak who was always impatient with the world and turned alcoholic to have an untimely end!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.