Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I have seen many people to show off to others how good their income is. They would shop in AC Markets, discuss regarding imported branded products and items. They would discuss about western culture, movies and songs, etc.
According to me, if a person has something good, he should have it for personal benefits and not for show offs. I prefer to hide it. Regarding bad things, if you want help then disclose it to others. It is better to keep quiet and be reserved. I just hate to be news headlines in society or neighbour.
according to the Gujarat Chief Minister, the middle class is more concerned with beauty than health. This indicates that outward show is the characteristics of middle class. How far you agree?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Middle-class-more-beauty-conscious-than-health-conscious-Modi/Article1-921526.aspx

He has a point there .We can see it in everyday happenings where people give undue importance to fair complexion and outward appearances...Most middle class people want a good looking person as their spouse rather than a healthy one..In fact the popular notion is that a good looking person has to be healthy !!

What he is saying is not at all wrong! One only has to observe around us and then will come to know. I know many women among my own relatives and many friends who are quite busy spending lot of money on cosmetics and jewellery in a bid to look good rather than spending some time for exercise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

according to the Gujarat Chief Minister, the middle class is more concerned with beauty than health. This indicates that outward show is the characteristics of middle class. How far you agree?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/NewDelhi/Middle-class-more-beauty-conscious-than-health-conscious-Modi/Article1-921526.aspx

He has a point there .We can see it in everyday happenings where people give undue importance to fair complexion and outward appearances...Most middle class people want a good looking person as their spouse rather than a healthy one..In fact the popular notion is that a good looking person has to be healthy !!

What he is saying is not at all wrong! One only has to observe around us and then will come to know. I know many women among my own relatives and many friends who are quite busy spending lot of money on cosmetics and jewellery in a bid to look good rather than spending some time for exercise.

Exercise could improve our body shape and can also glow our skin. So, doing Exercise can change a lot.

Want to make each day Accountable

Exercise could improve our body shape and can also glow our skin. So, doing Exercise can change a lot.

We must take a comprehensive view of what we need. Our body is also a product with the difference that this is natural. when you buy any product, you definitely look for real quality. But packing, color and decoration also matters.

This, we should give primary importance to health and efficiency. Next comes beauty and appearance. We should accept Gujarat C.M.'s statement in right spirit and benefit from his advice/ comment. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.