The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is good to know as I felt some bad in this month even my bd is also in this month.

according to our astrology, it's the most joyful season.

also, maximum marriages are performed this month. So, if anyone want to conduct marriage this month, best auditoriums needed to be booked before 6-8 months.
In Guruvayur temple, even more than 150-200 or more marriages happen in a single day of Chingam.

Meera sandhu
Why can't we celebrate Onam in Boddunan this year?
We have even made our whole MBA+MCA celebrate Onam, while we were studying in Tamil Nadu. That's we.
What do you think?

Meera sandhu
We have even made our whole MBA+MCA celebrate Onam, while we were studying in Tamil Nadu. That's we.
What do you think?

Then plan something to celebrate.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Happy New Year Sandhyaji and all other south Indian friends. Have lots of sweets and fun. Enjoy the 1st day of your new year as the best.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
What do you think?

Then plan something to celebrate.

Am thinking to give you a special 'Onathallu' :P :P (Beatings using a stick....a game) :evil:

Meera sandhu
We do celebrate Onam at schools and colleges in a grand way.
Today, my girl is having Onam celebrations in her class :cheer:
She will return just shortly.
I send her flowers to make Attam and some sweets for her friends. They will have a feast at noon.

What a lovely scene it would be, when small kids helping their teachers to make pookkalam in their classes. Isn't it?
They will get payasam also.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.