Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rich countries with easy money through their resources make their citizens lazy because they find workers from poorer countries to work for them on comparatively cheaper rates.

There is a growing rentier class in many countries. This class lives on rental income. Not necessarily from house property but also by taking benefit of licence, quota or other law.
For example, in U.A.E., if you want to do a business, you must engage a local as partner. The local will neither provide capital nor work. He will simply share 50% of profit. Such law makes people lazy.

Yes that is a fact, even in our own country if we want to do some business we can not own a business there unless we have a local as our partner in who own it all.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rich countries with easy money through their resources make their citizens lazy because they find workers from poorer countries to work for them on comparatively cheaper rates.

There is a growing rentier class in many countries. This class lives on rental income. Not necessarily from house property but also by taking benefit of licence, quota or other law.
For example, in U.A.E., if you want to do a business, you must engage a local as partner. The local will neither provide capital nor work. He will simply share 50% of profit. Such law makes people lazy.

Yes that is a fact, even in our own country if we want to do some business we can not own a business there unless we have a local as our partner in who own it all.

There is no such rule in India. Anyone may own property and do business anywhere. But having a local (of the same town) has some advantages as he may be more aware of local circumstances. But that person will work. In Dubai (U.A.E.), the local will do nothing. This is compulsory by law. He earns without doing or contributing anything. such persons are obviously lazy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no such rule in India. Anyone may own property and do business anywhere. But having a local (of the same town) has some advantages as he may be more aware of local circumstances. But that person will work. In Dubai (U.A.E.), the local will do nothing. This is compulsory by law. He earns without doing or contributing anything. such persons are obviously lazy.

Oh, I forgot to mention Kashmir in my post- please add it there.

I know that any non Kashmir residents cannot own property in Kashmir. Even central government offices have rented building only. So, for business, you may get rented shop. I do not know whether you can do business in Kashmir from a rented shop.

I know that any non Kashmir residents cannot own property in Kashmir. Even central government offices have rented building only. So, for business, you may get rented shop. I do not know whether you can do business in Kashmir from a rented shop.

Yes we can provided the 51% shares/partnership is owned by a local resident. There are very few such cases. Most of the out siders who are not resident and staying there for decades cannot buy a piece of land in JK. At the most an industrialist who wants to start a company can get a piece of land on short term lease in border areas in Kathua or jammu but not in Valley.

Yes we can provided the 51% shares/partnership is owned by a local resident. There are very few such cases. Most of the out siders who are not resident and staying there for decades cannot buy a piece of land in JK. At the most an industrialist who wants to start a company can get a piece of land on short term lease in border areas in Kathua or jammu but not in Valley.

This affects the state more as industrialization process is hampered. an industrialist may go to another state. This is what happened in case of Nano car project in West Bengal.

London also includes in this list? Its unbelievable.

Its very true about Kuwait.

Be positive
It is good to know that India is not in the list...and the reason is well stated by @gulshan ji :laugh: :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.