Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bangla is our language which went to bangladesh after dividing from pakistan.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

good thanks for the information ..I know hindi is one of these...if bengali also means ...its really great...

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
Are you want to say that bangla is spoken in Bangladesh too.This was a new information to me........

Bangladesh though is a muslim country,but as it is near Kolkata, so may be Bangla language is more spoken more there.

Want to make each day Accountable

As indian are spread more in the World,so i knew that Hindi is the language which is more spoken in the world.
But now,i think that Bengalis are also more in the world.

I would think that Hindi and English ( or Hinglish, Tinglish,Kinglish depending on the state and its influence on the language LOL ) which is now almost like our national language and also Tamil is the most spoken language in India...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would think that Hindi and English ( or Hinglish, Tinglish,Kinglish depending on the state and its influence on the language LOL ) which is now almost like our national language and also Tamil is the most spoken language in India...

This Hinglish,Tinglish are only famous in india.

Its our way of speaking Languages.

You know , the other day I was watching a British serial, cant recollect the name just now and there was a reference made to Hinglish since there was an Indian in it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You know , the other day I was watching a British serial, cant recollect the name just now and there was a reference made to Hinglish since there was an Indian in it..

What kind of reference they made? Was they were making fun of it?

Usha what is the language tinglish I did not hear up to now where it is speaken.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What kind of reference they made? Was they were making fun of it?

Usha what is the language tinglish I did not hear up to now where it is speaken.
[/quote]

Not exactly making fun, but it was a comedy show and when the Indian comes and speaks English with an accent , they said that the Indian was speaking Hinglish ! you know how british humor is ? very subtle !
Arjun, it is just a term used for English spoken wth different Indian accents.,Hinglish is with hindi accent, Tinglish is with tamil accent and so on... :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.