Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
whatever the God has given to us physically,we should be satisfied with it and shouldn't thought of getting extra.

Yeah you are right but "insaan ka dimag shaitaani hai" ;)
whatever the God has given to us physically,we should be satisfied with it and shouldn't thought of getting extra.

Yes for human beings there is no limit of satisfaction they are not satisfied by anything have more. :evil:

Yes for human beings there is no limit of satisfaction they are not satisfied by anything have more. :evil:

Rightly said, we humans want more and more. And this is a character found in almost every human being except saints and rishis.

Rightly said, we humans want more and more. And this is a character found in almost every human being except saints and rishis.

One should need to limit his/her desires to remain happy. :laugh:
Human can never do that, the day he will learn that he would be no more human but some thing else.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One should need to limit his/her desires to remain happy. :laugh:

But this is very difficult to limit the desires. The more we have, the more we want.
Yes it is difficult and those who controls it fully becomes saints but at least we can control these partially if not fully. :)
Yes it is difficult and those who controls it fully becomes saints but at least we can control these partially if not fully. :)

There is no harm getting what you set your eyes at, a little bit efforts is the right way. Go on, I like that. That is perfectly okay.

There is no harm getting what you set your eyes at, a little bit efforts is the right way. Go on, I like that. That is perfectly okay.

Yes i try to accomplish what i set sometimes i am really adamant sometime and become crazy to achieve goals which i set. :)

Yes i try to accomplish what i set sometimes i am really adamant sometime and become crazy to achieve goals which i set. :)

I am a little more crazy about it. I never leave any thing to chance come what may.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.