Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well Chinmoy, I like the candid manner in which you post your views and your good sense of humor! :) :) :)

Although I cannot help but wonder why is everyone talking only about the animated emoticons that you post???
2_2012-04-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Well Chinmoy, I like the candid manner in which you post your views and your good sense of humor! :) :) :)

Although I cannot help but wonder why is everyone talking only about the animated emoticons that you post???

Perhaps they are very
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6618]}
candid in their views!!
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Well Chinmoy, I like the candid manner in which you post your views and your good sense of humor!

Perhaps they are very
2_2012-04-13.gif

candid in their views!! [/quote]

ha ha ha!! Probably true!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Pictures worth 1000 words.....
Also, animations can tell more than our typing fingers are able to do. :cheer:
Hands_clap_2-20100401_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Pictures worth 1000 words.....
Also, animations can tell more than our typing fingers are able to do. :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6661]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.