Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
gulshan ji you are making me scared. i know you are saying right that i should take precautions and safety measures but i beleieve that if life has to end it will by any way..
but i have to do lots of work thinking about cancer this time.really like a nightmare.. :(
avatar171236_52_2012-04-14.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
oh my god means i will have cancer as im taller :( :(
being taller is also a problem.should i cut my legs or head to be shorter???? :laugh: :laugh:

Let me know your height. In your picture, you are appearing just like a kid :P

Meera sandhu
my height is 7.5 1/2 feet. and thats a good height.im tallest girl in my family.. :) but now this news :(

a.s.
Yes the taller women have some disadvantages in this case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

gulshan ji you are making me scared. i know you are saying right that i should take precautions and safety measures but i beleieve that if life has to end it will by any way..
but i have to do lots of work thinking about cancer this time.really like a nightmare.. :(

Wiser and smarter than your age!! You are going to scale many peaks - mark my words, baby!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6667]}
thank you thank you and thanks a ton.....best compliment or i should say best words heard till now for myself..
This has motivated me for further achievements of life which i have to accomplish..yuppiee :) :) :cheer: :woohoo:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.