Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess this trend will not going to change unless such people change their mind.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
This is absolutely useless.How can such a person tolerate this heat? People who are uneducated do such silly things.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is absolutely useless.How can such a person tolerate this heat? People who are uneducated do such silly things.

You are correct. Mostly uneducated people goes for such things to attract people. Needless things.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
This is indeed bizarre! Especially when several thousand children in India go to bed at night with no food in their stomachs and who may never have had milk to drink!! :angry: Such practices should be totally banned!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is indeed bizarre! Especially when several thousand children in India go to bed at night with no food in their stomachs and who may never have had milk to drink!! :angry: Such practices should be totally banned!

If so, in South India, especially during Rajanikanth's film release, people do 'milk abhishekam' on heros' cut outs.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
This is indeed bizarre! Especially when several thousand children in India go to bed at night with no food in their stomachs and who may never have had milk to drink!! Such practices should be totally banned!

If so, in South India, especially during Rajanikanth's film release, people do 'milk abhishekam' on heros' cut outs. [/quote]

Yes, I have read about such events and I really hate those people who do such mindless things!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I will tell one thing which is shown in tv the people are treated with blade by cutting them on the head as they are reliving from diseases.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even I saw many such things. some of the muslims cut their chest with blade on the festival of moharam.

Sorry if there is any muslims over here. I just seen about this festival only this segment. If there is anything wrong in my description about this please excuse me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes,it happens in muslims. They devote there body to their god,to please God. This is there way to please God. Everyone has their religion,we can't say much in this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even I saw many such things. some of the muslims cut their chest with blade on the festival of moharam.

Sorry if there is any muslims over here. I just seen about this festival only this segment. If there is anything wrong in my description about this please excuse me

This is small thing i have seen people walk on the buning coal bed barefeet on Moharram day.Which is so painful but they do it knowing it would pain after wards. :angry:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.