Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats what. People blindly believe things.

There is one custom in some place.
I think that is near some goddess temple. People will go whole around the village and then they enter the temple. So the people who are not having children they lye on the way where those the devoties who roam whole will are coming. so that those devoties will walk on these non child people. This is also a strange thing.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats what. People blindly believe things.

There is one custom in some place.
I think that is near some goddess temple. People will go whole around the village and then they enter the temple. So the people who are not having children they lye on the way where those the devoties who roam whole will are coming. so that those devoties will walk on these non child people. This is also a strange thing.

This is really shocking and this is just cruelity as superstitions is prevalent in INDIA. :evil: :evil: People forget they do something stupid which even God don't accept. :)
One more let me say.

In some other, place after shiv ratri people extend the festival for 3 days. On the third the people who have desires goto burial ground and they eat human dead bodies. They believe that , I they do like that then their desires will be fullfilled

Sarala, whatever you shared here are all really strange and funny. I didnt here this before. :laugh: :laugh:

Vinu
One more let me say.

In some other, place after shiv ratri people extend the festival for 3 days. On the third the people who have desires goto burial ground and they eat human dead bodies. They believe that , I they do like that then their desires will be fullfilled

Sarala i didn't hear this in North India :) .But i have heard about Aghori babas they do it. :evil:
One more let me say.

Sarala i didn't hear this in North India :) .But i have heard about Aghori babas they do it. :evil:

Ya, i also seen in TV few months back that in kaasi there are some aghories who eat human flesh. :cheer:

Vinu
I dont know who are them, but they showed clearly in tv. Really bad

Sarala this agoras will eat the deads body when it was in fire.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thats what sasi. I saw them eating , in tv. this is really bad. You know what, they goto burial ground, and dig the round and take out the dead body and they start eating completely. they even eat bones too.

Thats what sasi. I saw them eating , in tv. this is really bad. You know what, they goto burial ground, and dig the round and take out the dead body and they start eating completely. they even eat bones too.

They live nearby the shamshan ghats( where dead bodies are burnt) and get to know whats happening there.That's the reason people always go back to home from there till the dead body gets burnt fully. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.