Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Indians are not only brainy but can work for longer hours for lesser money.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's for sure. May be that's why their company want to hire more Indians because they are gaining more talented people with less pay. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

That's for sure. May be that's why their company want to hire more Indians because they are gaining more talented people with less pay. :pinch:

yes of-course we indians are very talented comparing to americans. They giving less money but, we are working more for them. this is the reason of american companies starting branches here in india and also IT business getting boom here in india.. :(

Vinu

yes of-course we indians are very talented comparing to americans. They giving less money but, we are working more for them. this is the reason of american companies starting branches here in india and also IT business getting boom here in india.. :(

I think as America is not allowing our people, we should also do something like so that we can stop giving benefits too them. :whistle:

I think as America is not allowing our people, we should also do something like so that we can stop giving benefits too them. :whistle:

That's right government must think about it. :)

They do get benefits of getting cheaper manpower from INDIA and now they fear that we Indians may become hindrance in getting employment of their people. :)
I guess America is doing that since long. I hope Indian government will realize it even now.

I guess America is doing that since long. I hope Indian government will realize it even now.

But they realized it after all. :)

Also people too understand it. :)

They do get benefits of getting cheaper manpower from INDIA and now they fear that we Indians may become hindrance in getting employment of their people. :)

Americans can search personalities like Dr. Kalam and George Fernadese taking their shoes and clothes off. Do you think we are able to stop their dogs on searching while Obama came and US dogs searched Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi? We are spineless soft nation. Unless we have courage to do some thing do not think in those terms.

Americans can search personalities like Dr. Kalam and George Fernadese taking their shoes and clothes off. Do you think we are able to stop their dogs on searching while Obama came and US dogs searched Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi? We are spineless soft nation. Unless we have courage to do some thing do not think in those terms.

Suny we have the potential but yes we don't have the courage to take panga with US and allied :angry: .May be we are just taught to offer another cheek for someone to hit. :angry:

Suny we have the potential but yes we don't have the courage to take panga with US and allied :angry: .May be we are just taught to offer another cheek for someone to hit. :angry:

The one who taught us that did not know perhaps that one day they will come to serach his samadhi for bombs. The one who taught Ahimsa to the world.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.