Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I think Kolkata is the cheapest city where one lunch is available for Rs 4o.

In Delhi you can eat in 15~20 Rs.But it depends the quality of the food is not good.

I am speaking about standard food. In park circus area many eat on foot also and that is a enjoyment also ie eat standing on footpath.[/quote]
Yes I agree, Kolkata is cheapest for every thing right from food to transportation. Whole of Bengal is cheap price wise.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I think Kolkata is the cheapest city where one lunch is available for Rs 4o.

In Delhi you can eat in 15~20 Rs.But it depends the quality of the food is not good.

I am speaking about standard food. In park circus area many eat on foot also and that is a enjoyment also ie eat standing on footpath.

Yes I agree, Kolkata is cheapest for every thing right from food to transportation. Whole of Bengal is cheap price wise.[/quote]

I have never been to MUMBAI or KOLKATA but i still don't think these are cheaper than Delhi. :)
In my last company I was posted in Eastern India as regional manager HQ Kolkata.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In my last company I was posted in Eastern India as regional manager HQ Kolkata.

That's the reason you know about Kolkata. :)

Its good city but i can't live any where out of DELHI i like it much. :)
Where food and clothing is concerned Mumbai is in fact cheaper than most cities, much cheaper than Pune at least!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Kalyani

Yesterday I was reading news about a severe water crisis in your city and if that's true - add cost of water!!!
[quote]@Kalyani

Yesterday I was reading news about a severe water crisis in your city and if that's true - add cost of water!!! [/quote]

Yes Chnimoy, that's very much true! Actually, the part of Pune where I live, we do not have much problem with water, but when I see the way most people use water, it really irks me a lot, the manner in which water is wasted is the major cause of problems for people elsewhere! Same is the case with electricity which really does not come cheap for us!

[quote]@Kalyani

Yesterday I was reading news about a severe water crisis in your city and if that's true - add cost of water!!!

Yes Chnimoy, that's very much true! Actually, the part of Pune where I live, we do not have much problem with water, but when I see the way most people use water, it really irks me a lot, the manner in which water is wasted is the major cause of problems for people elsewhere! Same is the case with electricity which really does not come cheap for us![/quote]

The water scenario is worsening very much and we are not too far away from the days when people would have to fight for every drop of it. In fact we already have inter-state conflicts and clashes on this issue!
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
@Kalyani

Yes Chnimoy, that's very much true! Actually, the part of Pune where I live, we do not have much problem with water, but when I see the way most people use water, it really irks me a lot, the manner in which water is wasted is the major cause of problems for people elsewhere! Same is the case with electricity which really does not come cheap for us!

The water scenario is worsening very much and we are not too far away from the days when people would have to fight for every drop of it. In fact we already have inter-state conflicts and clashes on this issue! [/quote]

Yes, its worsening, we too are gong to start another row for water between Maharashtra and Karnataka! Unless the channelization between major rivers across the country is not seriously undertaken, the problem is only going to worsen!

Where food and clothing is concerned Mumbai is in fact cheaper than most cities, much cheaper than Pune at least!

So, is it my false belief that Mumbai and Delhi are the most expensive cities? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.