The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But now as soon as I opened my profile I found that it has been updated.thank you for the updation.
rrrrr.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Sharmistha Banerjee
Maverick, you have issued everyones cheques, but you didn't issue mine. May I know when you will issue?

Even maverick has not issued my check. I also want to know the reason.

Want to make each day Accountable

Maverick, you have issued everyones cheques, but you didn't issue mine. May I know when you will issue?
Did you filled payment profile?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Even maverick has not issued my check. I also want to know the reason.
Please see my reply above.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick I have filled the payment profile. So I request you to issue my cheque please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Maverick I have filled the payment profile. So I request you to issue my cheque please

Me too have filled the payment profile. I too request Maverick to issue my cheque.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even me too in the list this month though I have crossed threshold as I also haven't filled the payment profile now I have filled hope to get cheque in next month. :)
ronark and SJ, Let us wait for the cheque to be issued by the admin

Can we know when our cheques will be issued?

Are we going back? :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Just check this attachment..... :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9127]}
Why minus values? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.