The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why I am not able to view my articles from my profile?. :blink:

Can you see anybody else's blogs apart from your own. Please check one more account before making this query!

Ok why can't I see anyone's article?. :evil:

Add me too. Its not now. For the last 3 days no articles are seen. In my profile page "My Articles", "No results found".

However, you can see all your articles through dash board/my articles...

Yes I can view it through dashboard.

@ mary just contact Maverick for the same.
Why I am not able to view my articles from my profile?. :blink:

Can you see anybody else's blogs apart from your own. Please check one more account before making this query!

Ok why can't I see anyone's article?. :evil:

Add me too. Its not now. For the last 3 days no articles are seen. In my profile page "My Articles", "No results found".

However, you can see all your articles through dash board/my articles...

Yes I can view it through dashboard.

@ mary just contact Maverick for the same.

I just pm to admin waiting for his reply.....Thanks

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There seems to be a problem with article submitting page, specifically with regard to Category.It is not opening...I tried it in the morning and thought it was a glitch or that Maverick was probably updating, but it continues to be the same....

Now it seems to be working, only the article I am writing has gone and locked itself into miscellaneous since I couldnt choose the category at that time, so how can I change the category now ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is same. Let us wait. Such things are temporary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is same. Let us wait. Such things are temporary.

Never happened so far, nothing else to do, except wait I guess...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There seems to be a problem with article submitting page, specifically with regard to Category.It is not opening...I tried it in the morning and thought it was a glitch or that Maverick was probably updating, but it continues to be the same....

Now it seems to be working, only the article I am writing has gone and locked itself into miscellaneous since I couldnt choose the category at that time, so how can I change the category now ?

The category can be changed only by admin and editors so when you finally complete and submit the article, let any of the editors know and they will change the category in which you wish to place the article in!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

The category can be changed only by admin and editors so when you finally complete and submit the article, let any of the editors know and they will change the category in which you wish to place the article in!

Thanks a lot Kalyani for the prompt response, will do that ... :)

I have a doubt.- How can I get referral bonus on payment of first cheque of my referee.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My two articles are still pending from last three days.One is about the street hawker and the one is of tourist destination of Mandarmuni.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.