The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My two articles are still pending from last three days.One is about the street hawker and the one is of tourist destination of Mandarmuni.

Three days is the normal time. Owing to unavoidable circumstances, articles may take some more time to edit and approve. If after reasonable waiting, your article is still pending, please use 'contact' icon on home page.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have a doubt.- How can I get referral bonus on payment of first cheque of my referee.

Yes it is credited. Thanks to admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
when I checked my articles now I found 3 of them with 1000+ hits. But none of them is hot. :unsure: Why so?
Actually, where is 'hot' displayed?

Let me share with you one strange thing. If you type "Kerala Vasthu doubts" in search engine, my Boddunan article always appears 2nd or 3rd. I have checked 3 or 4 times till now in the past one year. It happens in my case, I hope it's same for all. (just to clear my doubt) :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Thank you for your reply.I will wait for the articles to get approved. I think there must be more admin who could look after the matter quickly.I always found only Maverick sir present and not possible for him alone to check the matter. Any way waiting for the articles to get approved soon.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you for your reply.I will wait for the articles to get approved. I think there must be more admin who could look after the matter quickly.I always found only Maverick sir present and not possible for him alone to check the matter. Any way waiting for the articles to get approved soon.

@Sharmistha- Admin means administrator of the site and Maverick is his username. Also one admin for site is basic rule unless they decide otherwise. One of your article is already approved by Gulshan ji few days before and another one is not there in our list probably that is under review category that is taken care by admin himself. I hope your doubt is clear now. By the way why don't you check your dashboard> articles to know the position for yourself?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Excuse me sir I also know that admin means administrator and Maverick is his user name but I just poked at it.Its clear to me that only one admin is the rule which is not known to me.And I checked My dashboard Articles are approved by editor but not by admin.I told that only in my post that not yet approved by admin till now.

Sharmistha Banerjee

@Sharmistha- Admin means administrator of the site and Maverick is his username. Also one admin for site is basic rule unless they decide otherwise. One of your article is already approved by Gulshan ji few days before and another one is not there in our list probably that is under review category that is taken care by admin himself. I hope your doubt is clear now. By the way why don't you check your dashboard> articles to know the position for yourself?

After a lot of patience, I have finally decided to ask it her, just to satisfy myself about the approval of my latest article. I guess, it has been checked by a moderator (I don't know who) on 4-Feb. It's exactly a week now. I know it takes time to approve and publish articles, but when will it be. Please excuse me if I made haste in asking.

After a lot of patience, I have finally decided to ask it her, just to satisfy myself about the approval of my latest article. I guess, it has been checked by a moderator (I don't know who) on 4-Feb. It's exactly a week now. I know it takes time to approve and publish articles, but when will it be. Please excuse me if I made haste in asking.

Abhi- our job is to review the articles which we do without delay. Now it is up to admin when he finds time to allot CC. We all are sailing in the same boat- I am in front of you in the row, trust me. ;) probably admin is busy in straightening other matters for time being..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Abhi- our job is to review the articles which we do without delay. Now it is up to admin when he finds time to allot CC. We all are sailing in the same boat- I am in front of you in the row, trust me. ;) probably admin is busy in straightening other matters for time being..

The question is never of trusting or not. I just wanted to know and talk about it a bit. Just a talk with someone like you work like defense mechanism. It works as an inspiration. I know it will get approved for sure.
Not only you. Here everybody waited for long time to get their article approved by admin.Editor approved it in same day or may be the next day of your submission of article.But it take much time from admin side.I found many times admin are present but they won't check the article and so it takes much time.May be they are very busy solving other problems.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.