The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's working again and points have started moving. I think the glitch is no more there.

I did not notice it,may be I am not much active these days but I understand how one feels if he/she loses points due to glitches and it has happened so many times here and admin should take a note of it. :blink:
It's working again and points have started moving. I think the glitch is no more there.

But again at least 40 -50 points are lost in my case, you know the admin has to find a permanent solution to this....because members will stop posting if this continues...
None are lost. Check your activity and you should see everything there. It was just a caching issue that does not show live points.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: usha manohar

But again at least 40 -50 points are lost in my case, you know the admin has to find a permanent solution to this....because members will stop posting if this continues...
None are lost. Check your activity and you should see everything there. It was just a caching issue that does not show live points.

Ok thanks a lot ...I am sure it is alright if you say so... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It was almost five days my of article submitted on 23 is still not approve by an editor. I send a message to boddunan support staff but I cannot get any answer from that side.
I hope my question will be answered. Where can I view my submitted quizzes and how can I know it is approved or not.. ? As the website design and structure changed everything is not visible. Even not able to view the points of whole month as it used to be in revenue sharing tab previously.
It was almost five days my of article submitted on 23 is still not approve by an editor. I send a message to boddunan support staff but I cannot get any answer from that side.
Did you use contact us form? Does your mail includes the article urls?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I hope my question will be answered. Where can I view my submitted quizzes and how can I know it is approved or not.. ? As the website design and structure changed everything is not visible. Even not able to view the points of whole month as it used to be in revenue sharing tab previously.
I guess you have not logged in for few months. Check the menu for quizzes, dashboard for your points.

Thank you said by: Rajani K
I guess you have not logged in for few months. Check the menu for quizzes, dashboard for your points.

Thanks for the reply Maverick but I still couldn't know whether my quiz submitted 2 weeks ago is accepted as it is not visible in the latest list of quizzes. :S

Thanks for the reply Maverick but I still couldn't know whether my quiz submitted 2 weeks ago is accepted as it is not visible in the latest list of quizzes. :S
If it is reviewed and approved, you will get points for the same. Otherwise there is no way for now to find the status, you need to send a mail to support team for it. We will add the status in future.

Yes I send my article url. It was almost 24 hours. Nothing is receiving from that side.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.