Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hee heee.. :laugh: good to see a cricket commentory from you Chinmoy..
It was ,indeed,a great win for India! Thanks Nagalakshmi and Rajani!
Chinmoy even you got inspire from deepti...It was a great match...And great to see Lakshman pulling off such great victory for India....
It was a classic play from Laxman.I saw the highlights one more time and I noticed that Laxman was so much tensed during the last minutes of the match. :P :cheer: .Good that he really made it. :)
Looking at Laxman's achievements I think he should have been made captain years back!
Another special innings by Laxman ,ishant and Zaheer ,India thrilling win the first test by 1 wicket

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
Lakshman always get a mystic energy against Australia.That is what happened here also.Congrats India.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Laxman Palyed Well in Second innings ,he is second batsman score more than 2000 runs against the Australians.

With Regards
vignesh
www.vignesh-idya.blogspot.com
really laxman's play was amaging and marvalous in the india-australia test match
He played a scintillating innings to earn another glorious victory for India against Sri Lanka in the last series also!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.