Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
germany .. argentina... brazil.. these were the most expected teams to fight in the finale.. brazil is out.. lets see what happens for others...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Buddy you have left spain!

spain is an ausome team . hope they can lift the world cup this time.
Now this result has opened up all kinds of possibilities.
i have not forgot... spain is also having a good chance... but as brazil is out.. anything can happen....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
My next favorite team is Spain.it's is the only team which promotes the concept of 'total football'.It has a bunch of very talented players.
Its really disappointing to see Brazil out of the Football world cup..
@karthick

are you really dissapointed? why people always support for brazil. they are deserved to lose because of overconfidence.

chinmoymukherjee

Yes you are right. i do support for spain
Good Morning to all my boddunan friends!

Yes,the overconfidence factor was there.The biggest folly on the part of Brazilian coach Dunga was to leave out a player of Raonaldinho's calibre.
Chinmoy- You have rightly agreed to the over confidence factor. There is always scope for surprise. It is more difficult to maintain a position than to get one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Going through the comments of the experts covering the match all seem agreed on one point that Holland gave a brilliant exhibition of soccer surpassing its more famed opposition.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.