The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have a query, isn't it the same word we are still using? Can we go ahead with a new set, since the list is exhausted.

When you give a new set, you have to reveal the proper word of the earlier set and the new set has to make a proper word. The set that has been given here does not qualify on that front, it is only a set of alp[habets hence am deleting those posts.[/quote]

Well, actually, the previous word was given by me and I have revealed it. But the newest set was given by MLKP..so he would be able to reply whether this is a word or a random set of letters. :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I have a query, isn't it the same word we are still using? Can we go ahead with a new set, since the list is exhausted.

When you give a new set, you have to reveal the proper word of the earlier set and the new set has to make a proper word. The set that has been given here does not qualify on that front, it is only a set of alp[habets hence am deleting those posts.

Well, actually, the previous word was given by me and I have revealed it. But the newest set was given by MLKP..so he would be able to reply whether this is a word or a random set of letters. :)[/quote]

There is no new set now since it was only random alphabets and so I deleted those posts. Henceforth, you and all others please ensure that if you find such random letters which cannot form a proper word, please do not reply to such! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
Here's a new set of letters:

I R C M N G A A C U V I O N T I

ORGANIC

Thank you said by: usha manohar

ORGANIC

CAUTION

ORGANIC

CAUTION

TRAIN

ORGANIC

CAUTION

TRAIN

AVIATION

http://www.comparenshop.in

It was set of random alphabets. But I tried to give a set from which many words can be formed.

ORGANIC

CAUTION

TRAIN

AVIATION

ACTION

ORGANIC

CAUTION

TRAIN

AVIATION

ACTION

NATION

It was set of random alphabets. But I tried to give a set from which many words can be formed.

words can be formed from any number of letters but the point about this whole game is to tax your brain to form as many words possible from a single word. So please stick to the rules!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.