The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sometimes we impressed the title and took the book to read. After that only we can know that is not interesting that much.

I often read synopsis before taking the book to read.....to get an idea about the story.

synopsis!! Even that I can't tolerate .... :dry:

Synopsis means what written in the back side of the book....
Reading the title only, we can't assess a book. It contains just a para about the book. Then I decide if I should read it or not.
Suppose it's a political story, I completely ignore it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes ! Yes!! I know that. Mostly I don't read that.

Then how do you select a book to read.....???
Seeing its picture on the front page? :blink: :silly: :silly: ;) ;) :whistle: :whistle: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
If book is interested for me i read it fully.

If it is not interested i simply turn the pages and read the end.

I choose only interested books to read. So I read every bit of books!!

That makes sense, however, sometimes you start reading books recommended by others and after a few pages ,find that it is not really to your taste,,,then , in such cases I too read the end and finish with it :P :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If book is interested for me i read it fully.

If it is not interested i simply turn the pages and read the end.

I choose only interested books to read. So I read every bit of books!!

That makes sense, however, sometimes you start reading books recommended by others and after a few pages ,find that it is not really to your taste,,,then , in such cases I too read the end and finish with it :P :laugh:

If it happens to me, I may stop reading in the middle and start reading another book. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
When I wasyounger, in school , we used to read a lot of Enid Blyton's books and Nancy drew mysteries and those days, it was the done thing to read the end before reading the book LOL...I don't know why we did it? , probably someone else did and so everybody did the same thing , like it happens with most children at that age when they come under peer pressure :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I wasyounger, in school , we used to read a lot of Enid Blyton's books and Nancy drew mysteries and those days, it was the done thing to read the end before reading the book LOL...I don't know why we did it? , probably someone else did and so everybody did the same thing , like it happens with most children at that age when they come under peer pressure :dry:

But i have never done it...
am patient enough to wait till its end :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I never read Enid Blyton and Nancy drew's books. These books are for which age group?

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

I never read Enid Blyton and Nancy drew's books. These books are for which age group?

We srated reading in primary school and went on reading them until we were in high school after which I started on Mills and Boon and James Hadley Chase books.. :)

I have seen many people do this and I find it quite amusing :unsure: :huh: .I never ever read the end before I finish , since it kills the whole suspense element and once you know the end, you dont read with the same interest ...I have a cousin who used to lend books to us ,also tell us who the murderer is , if it was a suspense thriller and it was so annoying ! :angry:
Do you think it is good to read the end before you finish the book ? :dry:

This is same as watching match, which has already got the result. If you know the result or ending, then you won't read anything seriously.
This should not be done, to retain interest.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have seen many people do this and I find it quite amusing :unsure: :huh: .I never ever read the end before I finish , since it kills the whole suspense element and once you know the end, you dont read with the same interest ...I have a cousin who used to lend books to us ,also tell us who the murderer is , if it was a suspense thriller and it was so annoying ! :angry:

This is same as watching match, which has already got the result. If you know the result or ending, then you won't read anything seriously.

Yes thats true, all the excitement is gone since you already know the end , but most people still do it and that is their way of doing it :huh: ...

that's why people never watch repeat telecast of matches if they know the result earlier.

I had heard about a joke of Sardar, where he bets even for a replay and loss it :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.