Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am also reminded of another high profile case - that of Paneesh murthy from Igate who committed the sexual offence thrice .The first two times it was when he was working for Infosys in USA and the company threw him out and also initiated a law proceeding which was later settled out of court by giving a huge settlement to the lady concerned. He came to India and to Igate where like they say old habits die hard , he again did the same thing...he lost his stock options apparently 7 million dollars ) with the company and of course the job !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is shocking news and for the first time media house is being investigated and the case has different dimensions. :whistle: :whistle:

No. its not the first time a media house is investigated. Earlier many instances of media house investigations were there. And the latest is on 'Sakshi' a regional daily was investigated by the CBI.
This is shocking news and for the first time media house is being investigated and the case has different dimensions. :whistle: :whistle:

No. its not the first time a media house is investigated. Earlier many instances of media house investigations were there. And the latest is on 'Sakshi' a regional daily was investigated by the CBI.
Sakshi from Jagan Reddy is more to do with politics, if I am right, and it is not the first time, but a big media baron like Tejpal who is always propagating for safety of women is doing the opposite, I think Lord cannot understand Man for sure.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sakshi from Jagan Reddy is more to do with politics, if I am right, and it is not the first time, but a big media baron like Tejpal who is always propagating for safety of women is doing the opposite, I think Lord cannot understand Man for sure.

We were talking about the raids on media.The media investigation on Tejpal is not the first of its kind. This point i was trying to put forward.
It seems he is moving to higher court for anticipatory bail and to day the decision will be there, there is alert is all airports and ports abt. him so that he cannot escape, I think Goan police is performing this case with professional attitudes.

It seems he is moving to higher court for anticipatory bail and to day the decision will be there, there is alert is all airports and ports abt. him so that he cannot escape, I think Goan police is performing this case with professional attitudes.

Goa police summoned Tej pal after the journalist deposed. we have to wait and see.

Goa police summoned Tej pal after the journalist deposed. we have to wait and see.
The journalist deposed and it is better news, as Goan police advised media not to cover journalist and for this I have not heard abt, it. Law will take its own course. No one is above law.

The journalist deposed and it is better news, as Goan police advised media not to cover journalist and for this I have not heard abt, it. Law will take its own course. No one is above law.

It appears noose is tightening around the neck of Tejpal.

It should be, if he has committed crime, then he should not be hiding behind, the political cover, I am surprised to see the political angle, the case is moving in natural environment.

It should be, if he has committed crime, then he should not be hiding behind, the political cover, I am surprised to see the political angle, the case is moving in natural environment.

Nothing will surprise me. Each angle has its own significance and consequences.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.