Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was answering yours queries in the post before abt, the situation, and why govt. run agencies are more responsible here than pvt. run busses, definitely, there is lot to be done, but it is always advisable in terms of safety while travelling in Odisha, one should prefer govt, run tourist or ling distance buses.

I agree. I prefer train to road transport and govt. transport to private transport. The private transport is called her 'daggemari'. They are only for making money. They will over speed and over load.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I was answering yours queries in the post before abt, the situation, and why govt. run agencies are more responsible here than pvt. run busses, definitely, there is lot to be done, but it is always advisable in terms of safety while travelling in Odisha, one should prefer govt, run tourist or ling distance buses.

The matter does not end there. As a user one should check if the bus has adequate safety facilities like fire extinguishers, medical kit etc. And once you said that you travelled in a truck. Of course asked you not to travel by trucks.Users also have a role in exposing the private operators; wrongful ways.
I for one question if I see any inadequacy in the norms.
It was just after completion of my education, when my father transfer from Rourkella to Nabarangpur, we both had to stay inside trucks while the lug gages are there with the truck.

Luggage can be safely sent without your following. I sent my luggage during my shifting from Rourkela to Vizag through a registered private transport which had branches in the entire state. They will handover your luggage carefully without damaging ANY thing. They do the packing in such a way there wont be damage during transit.
During that time Daddy was chief manager of Nabarangpur SBI and in 2005 the only way luggages can be sent is through transport trucks, as bank will reimburse the money.

I left Rourkela in 1989. In 1989 itself Rourkela had a agood fleet of transport carriers. Why not in 2005? Reimbursing the money spent on transport is the facility available to me also.
Rouurkella is cosmopolitan and due to RSP it could have proper facilties which you have been talking of, but from Baripada to nabarang pur over 600 km of goods transport and that too from the carriers which the branch recommends, it is different in SBI. Even in 2005 there is no professional careers in Baripada.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The matter does not end there. As a user one should check if the bus has adequate safety facilities like fire extinguishers, medical kit etc. And once you said that you travelled in a truck. Of course asked you not to travel by trucks.Users also have a role in exposing the private operators; wrongful ways.
It was just after completion of my education, when my father transfer from Rourkella to Nabarangpur, we both had to stay inside trucks while the lug gages are there with the truck.

Luggage can be safely sent without your following. I sent my luggage during my shifting from Rourkela to Vizag through a registered private transport which had branches in the entire state. They will handover your luggage carefully without damaging ANY thing. They do the packing in such a way there wont be damage during transit.
During that time Daddy was chief manager of Nabarangpur SBI and in 2005 the only way luggages can be sent is through transport trucks, as bank will reimburse the money.

I left Rourkela in 1989. In 1989 itself Rourkela had a agood fleet of transport carriers. Why not in 2005? Reimbursing the money spent on transport is the facility available to me also.
Rouurkella is cosmopolitan and due to RSP it could have proper facilties which you have been talking of, but from Baripada to nabarang pur over 600 km of goods transport and that too from the carriers which the branch recommends, it is different in SBI. Even in 2005 there is no professional careers in Baripada.

In 1989 Rourkela was just an ordinary city. It was only BBSR that was considered as the cosmopolitan city.in Odishsa.
RSP

In 1989 Rourkela was just an ordinary city. It was only BBSR that was considered as the cosmopolitan city.in Odishsa.
Rourkella is cosmopolitan due to RSP, as people from all around India, had been posted there, so due to RSP the spending capacity increases. Baripada is far away than BBSR where daddy was posted during 2005.

http://mohanmekap.com/

RSP

Rourkella is cosmopolitan due to RSP, as people from all around India, had been posted there, so due to RSP the spending capacity increases. Baripada is far away than BBSR where daddy was posted during 2005.

Still I say nothing is above personal safety and value for life.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.