Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now the relation of the criminal is saying that the boy is still minor and he shouldnt have been arrested by police.

This was similar in the rape of the medical girl student in Delhi as well. A criminal was not punished as others as he was minor.

All rubbish at the time of rape his age was 17 year six month. now one ravisher arrested by Mumbai police and rest will be in the hand of police. Now it is on the court to punished them with is 15 days.
Yes there should be some new rule to give equal punishment for all criminal on such cases.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes there should be some new rule to give equal punishment for all criminal on such cases.

In my opinion the rapist(s) should be castrated , so that he(they) has no opportunity to rape another person in his life....It is better than death sentence !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In my opinion the rapist(s) should be castrated , so that he(they) has no opportunity to rape another person in his life....It is better than death sentence !

Those kind of punishments wont be implemented in India , not only now anytime for that matters.
Not only Mumbai but this evil spread up to every A,B,C class towns and even villages are facing it. The cases are hopelessly under reported for the bad reputation (?) it brings to VICTIM and not to rapist. A crime worth punishable by stoning in public. Disgusting to the extent that we have become used to such reports as we read increasing rates of vegetables in newspapers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those kind of punishments wont be implemented in India , not only now anytime for that matters.

Well India in fact is the right place for such a punishment to be implemented since you find the streets crawling with potential rapists in every city in every part of the country...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well India in fact is the right place for such a punishment to be implemented since you find the streets crawling with potential rapists in every city in every part of the country...

As per law for a rapist, the punishment is a minimum of 7 years. If the punishment is given for the rapists, others will get fear to do so. But the criminals are finding loop holes and coming out easily which is causing lot of rapes across the country.

As per law for a rapist, the punishment is a minimum of 7 years. If the punishment is given for the rapists, others will get fear to do so. But the criminals are finding loop holes and coming out easily which is causing lot of rapes across the country.

7 year is not enough. At least life Imprisonment and if victim died than death sentence.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar

7 year is not enough. At least life Imprisonment and if victim died than death sentence.

Depending on type of crime the punishment go up to death sentence, as in this particular case they sure will get life or death punishment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.