Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a shocking news. The criminals should be punished immediately. then her soul would get peace.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Her death is indeed shocking. The serious injuries would make her life miserable even if she lived. Hearty condolence to her family. Now the culprits will definitely get death sentence that the entire nation wants.

Yes even she would have survived her life would have been miserable :blink: but I feel the culprits must feel the same pain she did before hanging them. :evil: I think just a death penalty would be too less than the pain and humiliation the girl felt after the incident. The main culprit RAM Singh should at least be given rigorous punishment in front of public which may create sort of terror in minds of people so that they may think of the punishment they may be given if they do so. :blink:

I share your sentiments. But the punishment can be according to law only. The culprits will still not be hanged immediately. First prosecution, then death sentence by court followed by its confirmation and by high court further followed by appeal to supreme court and then mercy petition to President, which will, of course, be rejected after which they will be hanged till death. Meanwhile they will constantly be in trauma of death.

This is really bad that our system takes so much time to punish a culprit even knowing it that they have done crime. :evil:

They should make something new law for the rapists at least. :blink:

The entire system needs overhauling. Most of the acts were made in the British regime. They are obsolete.

Yes there should be someone one can amend those old law and there should be more efficient governing body who could monitor these cases and quickly finish them. Recently I heard on news that there are total 93K rape cases still pending in India to be resolved. :evil:
Let's hope this case would make them think and force to do some thing to help the cause of such victims.Enough is enough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let's hope this case would make them think and force to do some thing to help the cause of such victims.Enough is enough.

Of course, things started moving now. But not enough. Lot to be done.

Unless the politician would not come out of vote bank politics nothing concrete is expected. But they will have to come out of their shells to survive public whipping.

Unless the politician would not come out of vote bank politics nothing concrete is expected. But they will have to come out of their shells to survive public whipping.

This all politics why did they cremated her so secretly today. :evil:

Hope her sacrifice will open eyes of government now. It won't be wasted. :blink:
I have a feeling that this time people especially the youngsters have taken a very daring stand and most of the politicians were scared to come out in the open because , so far when such things happened they would only come up with safe statements like Hum aisa karenge, vaisa karenge blah blah, which wouldn't have worked here....they now have to watch out, and lets hope that people of India keep up this pressure on their politicians...It was good that Shiela Dikshit was chased away ! :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Janpath or India gate may prove Tiananmen square for Indian politics if they do not take a proper step as soon as possible. The youth of India is dejected to the core and no more mood of compromising.

Her death is indeed shocking. The serious injuries would make her life miserable even if she lived. Hearty condolence to her family. Now the culprits will definitely get death sentence that the entire nation wants.

Yes even she would have survived her life would have been miserable :blink: but I feel the culprits must feel the same pain she did before hanging them. :evil: I think just a death penalty would be too less than the pain and humiliation the girl felt after the incident. The main culprit RAM Singh should at least be given rigorous punishment in front of public which may create sort of terror in minds of people so that they may think of the punishment they may be given if they do so. :blink:

I share your sentiments. But the punishment can be according to law only. The culprits will still not be hanged immediately. First prosecution, then death sentence by court followed by its confirmation and by high court further followed by appeal to supreme court and then mercy petition to President, which will, of course, be rejected after which they will be hanged till death. Meanwhile they will constantly be in trauma of death.

This is really bad that our system takes so much time to punish a culprit even knowing it that they have done crime. :evil:

They should make something new law for the rapists at least. :blink:

They will not escape death even on following the full procedure. Some precautions are necessary so that justice may not only be done but also seen. In this case we know that the guilty definitely deserve death. But there may be other cases where innocents may be hanged if precautions like fair trial are not observed. I remember that about ten years ago, a judge had sentenced to death an accused women who had killed her daughter in law. In his anger, he also wrote that she be hanged in stadium. As nobody can be hanged in a stadium, his judgment became unlawful and the woman was not hanged.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But the thing is they need to do it at the earliest otherwise there would lot more Daminis who would get killed by these animals. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.