Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt that he will be missed by everyone , but he has won every single record and contributed such a lot and now he should take it easy and concentrate on something else, I am sure he is a very talented person and will stay in hews through other contributions , I wish him all the best :)

I guess he will prefer to attach Cricket by taking part in Commentary or something. :whistle:

I don't think he would indulge in such an activity.He is not comfortable neither he is person that would go for commentary etc. He is too big a person for such small things.

Even i think he won't do anything small he is a big person he will something big. :)

I dont think there is anything big or small in accepting a job that would help your country, afterall he has become so big with the support given by the cricket fraternity and he has earned enough name,fame and wealth...so I hope he does not stand on ceremonies and take up any job small or big and do his best.i somehow feel that he is a humble person ...

True, undoubtedly he is humble. And that's one of the qualities other than cricket that made him endearing to the people.
No doubt that he will be missed by everyone , but he has won every single record and contributed such a lot and now he should take it easy and concentrate on something else, I am sure he is a very talented person and will stay in hews through other contributions , I wish him all the best :)

I guess he will prefer to attach Cricket by taking part in Commentary or something. :whistle:

I don't think he would indulge in such an activity.He is not comfortable neither he is person that would go for commentary etc. He is too big a person for such small things.

Even i think he won't do anything small he is a big person he will something big. :)

I dont think there is anything big or small in accepting a job that would help your country, afterall he has become so big with the support given by the cricket fraternity and he has earned enough name,fame and wealth...so I hope he does not stand on ceremonies and take up any job small or big and do his best.i somehow feel that he is a humble person ...

I am talking about commentary business, he may not find it worth his time.

He will be in the most coveted posts in the international level
Thank you said by: suni51

Even I also talked about his accepting a job as a commentrator I don't think he would as the job does not suit him in my opinion. No doubt he is very humble person and would do a justice to whatever he does now. :)
Well, what I was trying to say that he will be attached to cricket somehow. Honestly speaking, I don't think commentary is small work or like that..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, what I was trying to say that he will be attached to cricket somehow. Honestly speaking, I don't think commentary is small work or like that..

But I think he is not that much skilled like Ravi Shastri,Sunil Gavaskar and others to take comentary as a job. :blink:
Well, How can we say that? We have never seen him like that.. May be we liked him , because Ganguly is doing fine.

Well, How can we say that? We have never seen him like that.. May be we liked him , because Ganguly is doing fine.

I have seen him speaking in match ending ceremonies and many times but I feel he is not skilled like others are and he is an intelligent person as he won't do such things which does not suit him. :blink:
Only time will say. I never felt same as you.. I think he can be good one. OR may be he will take part in experts speech or something.

Only time will say. I never felt same as you.. I think he can be good one. OR may be he will take part in experts speech or something.

I think he would prefer to make his own cricket academy and train youngsters. :)
Then that will be great for all youngsters. I hope he do something like that.

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.