Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No doubt that he will be missed by everyone , but he has won every single record and contributed such a lot and now he should take it easy and concentrate on something else, I am sure he is a very talented person and will stay in hews through other contributions , I wish him all the best :)

I guess he will prefer to attach Cricket by taking part in Commentary or something. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
No doubt that he will be missed by everyone , but he has won every single record and contributed such a lot and now he should take it easy and concentrate on something else, I am sure he is a very talented person and will stay in hews through other contributions , I wish him all the best :)

I guess he will prefer to attach Cricket by taking part in Commentary or something. :whistle:

I don't think he would indulge in such an activity.He is not comfortable neither he is person that would go for commentary etc. He is too big a person for such small things.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think he would indulge in such an activity.He is not comfortable neither he is person that would go for commentary etc. He is too big a person for such small things.

Even i think he won't do anything small he is a big person he will something big. :)
Yes this news is really a surprise.. we never expected him to retire so fast that too from ODI''s.
May be a big surprise is waiting for us. :)
Yes this news is really a surprise.. we never expected him to retire so fast that too from ODI''s.

He didn't performed in Test matches, but he resigned from ODI's.
I think he didn't want to resign in any of the format, but the pressure of not performing has forced him to do.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even i think he won't do anything small he is a big person he will something big. :)

I dont think there is anything big or small in accepting a job that would help your country, afterall he has become so big with the support given by the cricket fraternity and he has earned enough name,fame and wealth...so I hope he does not stand on ceremonies and take up any job small or big and do his best.i somehow feel that he is a humble person ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was at shock when he announced retirement. I was in shock for 15 min but now I am unable to believe it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think he didn't want to resign in any of the format, but the pressure of not performing has forced him to do.

You are right! However as a senior player his support and suggestion should be taken by other youngsters.

You are right! However as a senior player his support and suggestion should be taken by other youngsters.

I agree with that, he can even be appointed as coach of Indian cricket team but that is for sure that his playing days are over in shorter version of the game.

I dont think there is anything big or small in accepting a job that would help your country, afterall he has become so big with the support given by the cricket fraternity and he has earned enough name,fame and wealth...so I hope he does not stand on ceremonies and take up any job small or big and do his best.i somehow feel that he is a humble person ...

I am talking about commentary business, he may not find it worth his time.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.