The topic is locked.
Hello Friends :)

India just won against England by 90 runs in current T20 World cup. England team was the winner in last world cup and now India got good win, in fact very good win against them. India made 170 runs and able to restrict team England in just 80 runs !!! :woohoo:

Well, This was just like practice match though.. :whistle: I mean this win and loose will not affect any of this team as both teams are already in super eight since couple of days before .. But still its good for team India morally... B) What you say?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Cricket is one of my favorite game.I love to watch the T 20 match.I hope India will win this match.And Yuvraj or Dhoni might get the man of the match.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Generally I don't see the t2o cricket but I will see this world cup for yuvi. There is no interest to this type of match with out any grammar.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nothing is more exciting the Pakistan and India team face to face. I love T20 matches as they are fast and exciting. Just the T20 world cup comes to us this time too. Though India has gone down in the world rankings but still there is scope and I am expecting our team will perform well.

Live in the present :)
Generally I don't see the t2o cricket but I will see this world cup for yuvi. There is no interest to this type of match with out any grammar.

It seems you are the number 1 fan of Yuvi in our group :P

I though, nowadays don't waste time in cricket matches, I am always interested to see World cup :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I though, nowadays don't waste time in cricket matches, I am always interested to see World cup :woohoo:

Yes I am a yuvi fan and like his style of batting. He is the only player who hitted six in all balls of an over.

Yes I am a yuvi fan and like his style of batting. He is the only player who hitted six in all balls of an over.

Though not common, a jack fruit can fall on the head of a rabbit and it can die :woohoo: :woohoo:
A Malayalam proverb translation :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Hi friends,
Today is India's first match of the series and today it's playing against Afganisthan, evening 7pm.

Meera sandhu
Today India will win this match but its first match so everybody like to see youraj singh game.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

After sometime it will start and I will see it for Yuvi only and hope he will get success.

India won by 23 runs! Congratulations guys :cheer: I was disappointed with the India loosing to the Pak team though. Anyways we have a lot to come.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.