Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its great for a country like venezuela to be crowed the miss world paegant. I think it is the first time that this country has won this contest. India, after a few years in the limelight has now been driven in the back seat. Hope it does well the next year.
Actually people think that miss world contest has been based on beauty only. but that is not true. beauty is also there but they mostly check the speaking and answering of the questions they ask

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes you are right sarala the missworld competetion will be based on each and every thing of the mind and soul.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

rajani you might be correct....but there are lot of women out there who wants to be the miss universe or something.

That is foolishness Deepak and unfortunately necessity for surviving in world. I am not blaming women for participating in it, i am talking about the idea which itself is bad.
She really deserve it.

http://global.christianpost.com/news/miss-world-2011-winner-former-welsh-miss-world-returns-to-see-miss-venezuela-take-crown-photos-60698/

Be positive
I convey my best wishes to Ivian Sarcos on behalf of boddunan members for becoming the Miss World, 2011. I hope she will bring much more glory, fame and proud moments to her country and herself in the future too....!
she is not that gorgeous. I feel she don't deserve it. she is not that beautiful.

This doesn't means that one has to be beautiful to become Miss World or something. Human qualities, thinking, intelligence ,beauty , all factors are taken care of before deciding Miss World.

Miss World crown if has to be given only when one looks beautiful then everytime, crown would have gone to Ukraine or Kazakhistan girls, where it is believed they are most beautiful girls on this planet.
rajani you might be correct....but there are lot of women out there who wants to be the miss universe or something.

That is foolishness Deepak and unfortunately necessity for surviving in world. I am not blaming women for participating in it, i am talking about the idea which itself is bad.

i agree with you. i had a friend . she is a model now.we studied togrther in 12 th.she had all these crap dreams of miss india,miss world...she was gorgeos ..i agree...but she had it all wrong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.