OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discussions on what's going on at present on all over the world. You can discuss any recent news, happenings or anything that is in the headlines.

Topics [Current Affairs & Latest News]

Secret payment organising committee got additional fundsfour days before event began, new loss figure rs1,163 crore. read in detail: follow the...
Sergio Batista, appointed Argentina coach in succession to Diego Maradona on Tuesday, was part of a tradition of commanding centre halves in the national...
http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/dec/17/the-ashes-2010-mitchell-johnson-sledging
In a big development, the tribunal looking into the sharing of waters from Krishna river, has directed all three states - Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Karnataka not to divert...
Ex Chief Justice of India is charged with disproportionate assets. His relatives are in possession of such assets. But the ex CJI has stated that his sons in law are to explain...
StumbleUpon has beaten Facebook as the No. 1 source for social media traffic in the US, according to analytics site Statcounter. The news was posted by StumbleUpon founder and...
Two harassed women of Andhra Pradesh decided to teach a Married Romeo a lesson of his life...
He has constantly in the news for all the wrong reasons in the past, either getting involved in brawls, or beating up Aishwariya Rai when he was involved with her or running over...
The sex ratio in Haryana has dipped again in 2010 after encouraging signs of reversal in 2009, showing that female foeticide is still prevailing across the state. The health...
Australia skipper Ricky Ponting was on Wednesday reprimanded by the International Cricket Council after he smashed a dressing room television set during a World Cup tie. The...
Ryan Giggs will extend his playing career with Manchester United into 2012 after the 37-year-old Welsh midfielder signed a contract extension until the end of next season.
Bush fires are common in this area but worst part for me is that my new home where we have not yet moved is in one of the fire affected areas. We can see the impact of fire which...
The government fears a cyber attack on the power transmission lines and air traffic control systems by the new and sophisticated computer program Stuxnet. As a counter measure,...
"I couldn't have asked for anything more than this. Winning the World Cup is the proudest moment of my life. Thanks to my team-mates. Without them, nothing would have...
A World Health Organisation backed study has claimed that India has a higher rate of depression than any other country. The study, ‘Cross-national epidemiology of DSM-IV major...
McDonald's Corp said on Tuesday it will soon tweak its children's Happy Meals, reducing the french fry portion by more than half and automatically adding apples to the popular...
Microsoft founder sues tech giants
Hardoi district of Uttar Pradesh, a 85-year-old woman was raped by 2 youths in their home. So far police have charged out of the clutches. Event district Atarulie Kaudia...
Do you think Salman is right in saying that there must be an expiry date of love
Undoubtedly, more than ninety percent are corrupt. But here is list of champions of corruption. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-corrupt-indian-politicians-134933044.html