Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mani Shankar aiyer is known to shoot his mouth in all directions and has the foulest mouth among the politicians. He has been going too far with his comments on Narendra Modi repeatedly calling him Chaiwala.....So he should be able to take some comments about his own leaders ! How about calling his party ruled by a Bar maid and a Drug addict and if that can be done why not chaiwala ????

http://www.ndtv.com/article/election-2014/won-t-apologise-for-inviting-narendra-modi-to-sell-tea-mani-shankar-aiyar-

No need to stoop to his level! He is a psychiatric case!! Pity him for this god-damned creature who has been privileged with the access to all means of enlightenment, yet he remains a joker!!!

Agreed. I prayed Kali Mayi for this man's enlightenment. Kali Mayi said, ' I don't treat chronic cases.'.

@ Chinmoy, that sums him up ....Mani Shankar thinks being where he is gives him the right tto insult people left right and center ....He gets steadily worse with age !
@ Rambabu His is is a chronic case indeed and I dont think he would ever change , am sure the congress bigwigs are encouraging him although in print they distance themselves from his remarks at times ...

Disowning and distancing him is the good old stale practice of congress party. That it's a part of the game is the fact everybody knows.
Mani Shankar aiyer is known to shoot his mouth in all directions and has the foulest mouth among the politicians. He has been going too far with his comments on Narendra Modi repeatedly calling him Chaiwala.....So he should be able to take some comments about his own leaders ! How about calling his party ruled by a Bar maid and a Drug addict and if that can be done why not chaiwala ????

http://www.ndtv.com/article/election-2014/won-t-apologise-for-inviting-narendra-modi-to-sell-tea-mani-shankar-aiyar-

No need to stoop to his level! He is a psychiatric case!! Pity him for this god-damned creature who has been privileged with the access to all means of enlightenment, yet he remains a joker!!!

Agreed. I prayed Kali Mayi for this man's enlightenment. Kali Mayi said, ' I don't treat chronic cases.'.

@ Chinmoy, that sums him up ....Mani Shankar thinks being where he is gives him the right tto insult people left right and center ....He gets steadily worse with age !
@ Rambabu His is is a chronic case indeed and I dont think he would ever change , am sure the congress bigwigs are encouraging him although in print they distance themselves from his remarks at times ...

Mr Aiyer as I understand hails from an affluent family of the South and had all resources to educate himself properly and taste the best things of life. His brother is a distinguished columnist of the Economic Times holding a very senior position in the group. I remember he quit his position in the Civil Service to join Rajiv brigade to try his luck in politics and became minister in the Central cabinet quite often without leaving any distinction. He made a name for himself with his acerbic tongue. At times he expressed himself in gutter language!!! What a monumental wastage of resources on a person who stubbornly refused to take the first lesson that giving respect to others is tantamount respecting oneself!! The man who saw his character through was late Narasimha Rao who summarily dumped him out of Congress and this eccentric person threw himself at the feet of Mamata Banerjee to join TMC so that he could win an MP ticket from Bengal!! Realizing that his game was over, this nimble-footed opportunist rejoined Congress under Sonia Gandhi!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

Mr Aiyer as I understand hails from an affluent family of the South and had all resources to educate himself properly and taste the best things of life. His brother is a distinguished columnist of the Economic Times holding a very senior position in the group. I remember he quit his position in the Civil Service to join Rajiv brigade to try his luck in politics and became minister in the Central cabinet quite often without leaving any distinction. He made a name for himself with his acerbic tongue. At times he expressed himself in gutter language!!! What a monumental wastage of resources on a person who stubbornly refused to take the first lesson that giving respect to others is tantamount respecting oneself!! The man who saw his character through was late Narasimha Rao who summarily dumped him out of Congress and this eccentric person threw himself at the feet of Mamata Banerjee to join TMC so that he could win an MP ticket from Bengal!! Realizing that his game was over, this nimble-footed opportunist rejoined Congress under Sonia Gandhi!!

His education and the positions he held perhaps didnot teach him humility. What is the use of the ornamental degrees of Iyer sans humility?

That totally sums up the character of this arrogant person, a fair-weather cock and a sycophant who will stoop to any levels to remain close to those in power! :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That totally sums up the character of this arrogant person, a fair-weather cock and a sycophant who will stoop to any levels to remain close to those in power! :sick:

True. People like Iyer go to any lengths to please their masters. In the process they will not hesitate to shed away their self respect.
Abuse , arrogance and a dont care for anyone attitude has become Mani Shankars trade mark and I am sure he is very proud of it and thinks that he is high above everybody else ! He has been abusing everyone from his own partymen to others as well right from the nineties...This is a very interesting article on his reputation as a committed verbal abuser ..lol :cheer:

http://mainstreamweekly.net/article3155.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar
Abuse , arrogance and a dont care for anyone attitude has become Mani Shankars trade mark and I am sure he is very proud of it and thinks that he is high above everybody else ! He has been abusing everyone from his own partymen to others as well right from the nineties...This is a very interesting article on his reputation as a committed verbal abuser ..lol :cheer:

http://mainstreamweekly.net/article3155.html

Thanks for the good article. It raises a question " How come a person who has been a career diplomat for about 26 years and who has been in politics for more than two decades be so undiplomatic and so ‘politically incorrect’ in his utterances?"

My answer is desperation. Desperation robs one's discrimination.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.