Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact , dress code and uniform are different.I would definitely support introuction of uniform since it has many advantages, whereas a dress code is always imposed on women as to what they should wear and not wear,and most of the time never related to men....In western countries too they have dress codes in offices and universities which is fair and imposed in such a way that both the sexes come under it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I understand, our organizations also impose a blanket ban for men and women both to attend offices in formal wears, and jeans is not part of a formal wear because it gives a sense of casual attitude during work hours. A coworker forgets to behave in a proper way. Formals give a better impression to a visitor also although no uniforms are necessary in most corporates but jeans are strict no-no during working hours..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I understand, our organizations also impose a blanket ban for men and women both to attend offices in formal wears, and jeans is not part of a formal wear because it gives a sense of casual attitude during work hours. A coworker forgets to behave in a proper way. Formals give a better impression to a visitor also although no uniforms are necessary in most corporates but jeans are strict no-no during working hours..

All the steel majors in Public sector have a uniform dress code for both men and women

All the steel majors in Public sector have a uniform dress code for both men and women

I am saying whether or not we have a uniform, there should be a dress code, that is more important and that shoud not be gender specific..

I am saying whether or not we have a uniform, there should be a dress code, that is more important and that shoud not be gender specific..

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The example I gave you is not gender specific.

Yes it it better to have a dress code than uniform. Uniform is also not bad. In all collage on specific day students can wear dress which they like. But dress never should be nasty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.