Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anil wrote

[quote]
You are right but it is not allowed that women wear dress to expose body.

Who has the rights to decide what should women wear??? And at least in 21st century today, a woman does not need to ask anyone permission to wear what she likes! :angry:

Agreed, no one need permission of any one. It is proverb "jaisa Desh Vaisa Bhesh". Indian society is to much advance. If any woman like to wear swimming dress while going for shipping than what you say.[/quote]
Anil, any woman with some comon sense would wear a swim suit only while swimming, by the way do men wear swimming trunks while shopping, so how can you make such a ridiculous statement about women?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Anil wrote

[quote]

Who has the rights to decide what should women wear??? And at least in 21st century today, a woman does not need to ask anyone permission to wear what she likes! :angry:

Agreed, no one need permission of any one. It is proverb "jaisa Desh Vaisa Bhesh". Indian society is to much advance. If any woman like to wear swimming dress while going for shipping than what you say.[/quote]

I am sad to say that this statement of yours is clearly stinking of typical chauvinistic and authoritative attitude, something which cannot be tolerated under any circumstances! Be thankful this is an online forum! And I am warning you not just as a moderator but as a woman that I do not want to see such ridiculous comments. You know humour is welcome any time but not at the cost of sounding cheap or biased!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Anil wrote

[quote]

Do you really mean 'shopping' or 'shipping'. I think that every one- man and woman- wears a proper dress as suitable for an occasion. Fancy dress show is another matter. Why do you talk about woman only. No woman goes in awkward dress. But some times you see men moving absolutely nude or wearing 'Langot' only that covers only front genitals. Such men are of course lunatic. A few months back, one woman also would move in Sanjay Place area without any clothes. she was, of course, lunatic. she is no more seen. But such cases are rare.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anil wrote

[quote]

Agreed, no one need permission of any one. It is proverb "jaisa Desh Vaisa Bhesh". Indian society is to much advance. If any woman like to wear swimming dress while going for shipping than what you say.

Do you really mean 'shopping' or 'shipping'. I think that every one- man and woman- wears a proper dress as suitable for an occasion. Fancy dress show is another matter. Why do you talk about woman only. No woman goes in awkward dress. But some times you see men moving absolutely nude or wearing 'Langot' only that covers only front genitals. Such men are of course lunatic. A few months back, one woman also would move in Sanjay Place area without any clothes. she was, of course, lunatic. she is no more seen. But such cases are rare.[/quote]

I witnessed a similar case. The woman was naked. She’s not walking on the roads. She sat in the verandah of her house, which she calls as her Ashram. People, majority of them woman were jostling to have a darshan of her. She announced through a series of pamphlets that she was endowed with divine qualities and she can grant any boons to her devotees.The very next day, she was arrested by a women police force. Afterwards, I came to know that she was not insane, but it was a smart ploy to attract the gullible.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Anil wrote

[quote]

Agreed, no one need permission of any one. It is proverb "jaisa Desh Vaisa Bhesh". Indian society is to much advance. If any woman like to wear swimming dress while going for shipping than what you say.

Do you really mean 'shopping' or 'shipping'. I think that every one- man and woman- wears a proper dress as suitable for an occasion. Fancy dress show is another matter. Why do you talk about woman only. No woman goes in awkward dress. But some times you see men moving absolutely nude or wearing 'Langot' only that covers only front genitals. Such men are of course lunatic. A few months back, one woman also would move in Sanjay Place area without any clothes. she was, of course, lunatic. she is no more seen. But such cases are rare.[/quote]

I think Anil did not mean SHOPPING but boating which he mentioned in form of SHIPPING. I know Anil can never make an offending comment against women anyway. I think he deserves benefit of doubt in this case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Anil wrote

[quote]

Do you really mean 'shopping' or 'shipping'. I think that every one- man and woman- wears a proper dress as suitable for an occasion. Fancy dress show is another matter. Why do you talk about woman only. No woman goes in awkward dress. But some times you see men moving absolutely nude or wearing 'Langot' only that covers only front genitals. Such men are of course lunatic. A few months back, one woman also would move in Sanjay Place area without any clothes. she was, of course, lunatic. she is no more seen. But such cases are rare.

I think Anil did not mean SHOPPING but boating which he mentioned in form of SHIPPING. I know Anil can never make an offending comment against women anyway. I think he deserves benefit of doubt in this case.[/quote]

I also don't think offensive in what Anil said. Views can always differ. We just should present our views without accusing anyone.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anil wrote

[quote]

I think Anil did not mean SHOPPING but boating which he mentioned in form of SHIPPING. I know Anil can never make an offending comment against women anyway. I think he deserves benefit of doubt in this case.

I also don't think offensive in what Anil said. Views can always differ. We just should present our views without accusing anyone.[/quote]

It is obviously that you and others would not find it offensive! No question at all! Glad to understand it once and for all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anil wrote

[quote]

I also don't think offensive in what Anil said. Views can always differ. We just should present our views without accusing anyone.

It is obviously that you and others would not find it offensive! No question at all! Glad to understand it once and for all![/quote]

One need not be obvious and loud, even subtle refernce is bad enough since the issue is sensitive to women who are anyway treated like chattel to be passed on from hand to hand in this country ! On the one hand they call them devi and on the other hand they are supposed to toe the line laid down by every tom dick and harry...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Anil wrote

[quote]

I have nothing to say if she is going for shipping. She can wear any dress she likes. ;)[/quote]

But all males are not like you.
We started with dress code started by Christian College Chennai and reached too far from basic topic. I think we all should discuss whether or not the prestigious college did right or people including women should obey the rule. We may have differences of opinion on any subject but I do not see any member will go as far as insulting women in this forum. It is a small family therefore words selected to use should be carefully. Maybe lack of knowledge may play its role but that is common, and THE SLIP IS SHOWING IN THIS CASE. (I HOPE OUR KNOWLEDGEABLE MEMBERS KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.