Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have gone through the article.....another incident shoot by camera this month!!!!!!!

Now am thinking, are women safe in homes and resorts where tight security is there????? It's not a public place or a crowded place. Isn't it?

I agree. There is inadequate security in resorts. Here the case is of Hindu Talibization. The miscreants do not want women to go to pubs and they want to stay home in strictly old fashion.

Am lucky enough to say, I am from a state where a lady doesn't need a parada while she see a man, which is not at all applicable in many rural places of north India. Isn't it? (Am not saying about muslims)

In fact, nobody- even Muslim women need not observe complete Purdah all time. This is more a matter of decorum and dress code. Wearing Dupatta on head or wearing a veil(Burqua) does not restrict women as such. They still freely move and talk. It is not necessary to cover face with mask all time.

What elders object is to wearing Jeans and talking loudly in unabashed manner. There is need to adopt a middle way. Elders need not be too strict and boys/girls should maintain some decorum as desired.

Last year a Hindu family from Gorakhpur, UP, came to Kodungalloor for infertility treatment. I was really surprised ....... that girl told me that girls after marriage can wear sari only, even at home. Can never go in front of visitors even in Churidars. Also, they should cover their head with 'Pallu', before elder males.
So, she was saying, she is really surprised to see Kerala ladies like this...only exception is Muslim.
When her mother-in-law came, I could see her full time under pallu since this girl's father was also there.
Then only i could understand, this parda system is applicable for both Hindus and Muslims. Christians put parda, but at prayer time only.

I am a Punjabi and Purdah is not strict. But in U.P., elders also suffer because of Purdah. They have to stay in a separate room or sit outside the house during day. If they enter, they must making coughing sound so that the daughter in law may cover her head. I daily see that some elders, my neighbors sit outside house on a cot even though there is comfort of cooler and ceiling fan inside. This type of Purdah gives more freedom to the young couple and really puts elders to inconvenience.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have gone through the article.....another incident shoot by camera this month!!!!!!!

Now am thinking, are women safe in homes and resorts where tight security is there????? It's not a public place or a crowded place. Isn't it?

I agree. There is inadequate security in resorts. Here the case is of Hindu Talibization. The miscreants do not want women to go to pubs and they want to stay home in strictly old fashion.

Am lucky enough to say, I am from a state where a lady doesn't need a parada while she see a man, which is not at all applicable in many rural places of north India. Isn't it? (Am not saying about muslims)

In fact, nobody- even Muslim women need not observe complete Purdah all time. This is more a matter of decorum and dress code. Wearing Dupatta on head or wearing a veil(Burqua) does not restrict women as such. They still freely move and talk. It is not necessary to cover face with mask all time.

What elders object is to wearing Jeans and talking loudly in unabashed manner. There is need to adopt a middle way. Elders need not be too strict and boys/girls should maintain some decorum as desired.

Last year a Hindu family from Gorakhpur, UP, came to Kodungalloor for infertility treatment. I was really surprised ....... that girl told me that girls after marriage can wear sari only, even at home. Can never go in front of visitors even in Churidars. Also, they should cover their head with 'Pallu', before elder males.
So, she was saying, she is really surprised to see Kerala ladies like this...only exception is Muslim.
When her mother-in-law came, I could see her full time under pallu since this girl's father was also there.
Then only i could understand, this parda system is applicable for both Hindus and Muslims. Christians put parda, but at prayer time only.

I am a Punjabi and Purdah is not strict. But in U.P., elders also suffer because of Purdah. They have to stay in a separate room or sit outside the house during day. If they enter, they must making coughing sound so that the daughter in law may cover her head. I daily see that some elders, my neighbors sit outside house on a cot even though there is comfort of cooler and ceiling fan inside. This type of Purdah gives more freedom to the young couple and really puts elders to inconvenience.

Am really shocked hearing such a custom still exists in our independent India :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :angry: :angry:

In our families, we all together watch TV, talk together. Father-in-laws often help daughter-in-laws in kitchen.

Meera sandhu

Am really shocked hearing such a custom still exists in our independent India :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :angry: :angry: :angry:

In our families, we all together watch TV, talk together. Father-in-laws often help daughter-in-laws in kitchen.

I think even Rajasthni's are very conservative and still have the purdah system for women ! It is only the south Indian states that do not follow any such system. In fact Karnataka is quite forward that way with absolutely no restrictions of any kind for women..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What about Muslims Ushaji???

Some years before, parda system was not strict for Muslims. They won't wear it even for their marriage receptions. But now, it's made strict here, though no need to cover their face. I have seen them in full sleeve churidar tops only

Meera sandhu
What about Muslims Ushaji???

Some years before, parda system was not strict for Muslims. They won't wear it even for their marriage receptions. But now, it's made strict here, though no need to cover their face. I have seen them in full sleeve churidar tops only

Muslims of course have their own rules according to their Shariya regulations ...But I dont see too many Burkha clad women here in my city these days like it was before...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a really shocking news.
These men should be punished.

Be positive

Thankfully most of them have been caught and the state gvt has gone all out to see that they don't get off easily just so that it is a lesson to all anti social elements...

Thankfully most of them have been caught and the state gvt has gone all out to see that they don't get off easily just so that it is a lesson to all anti social elements...

Can they assure such incidents won't happen again? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Now a days women are also becoming worst. There is no need to goto pub at mid nights.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days women are also becoming worst. There is no need to goto pub at mid nights.

This incident is about a resort yaar, where they stayed...not a public place.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.