Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
2 days before I read an article about Mehdi Hassan in my Magazine supplementary. The author says, Lataji's love towards Mehdi and his voice was the reason why she remained unmarried. I was really surprised reading this. I searched net too!!! Is it true? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
He was famous singer in his times.He has sung many songs.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its a big loss he was a great ghazal singer. :(

Do you know that he was born in Rajasthan jhujhunu. :blink:
Its a big loss he was a great ghazal singer. :(

Do you know that he was born in Rajasthan jhujhunu. :blink:

My friend is also from Jhunjhunu.

Want to make each day Accountable

I didn't get my answer yet. Hoping Gulshanji can give it

Meera sandhu
I didn't get my answer yet. Hoping Gulshanji can give it

Your query about why Lata is unmarried and the thought that this is because of Mehdi's voice is personal. This is only a gossip matter. Personally, I appreciate artists- actors, singers, dancers' performance only. I never bother about their personal life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

2 days before I read an article about Mehdi Hassan in my Magazine supplementary. The author says, Lataji's love towards Mehdi and his voice was the reason why she remained unmarried. I was really surprised reading this. I searched net too!!! Is it true? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
All are gossip.The magazine writer did not get anything to write.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Even i think its to be a gossip. I never heard it or read in newspaper before about it. :blink:

Even i think its to be a gossip. I never heard it or read in newspaper before about it. :blink:

It was a Malayalam admirer of Mehdi Hasan who wrote an article so, that there remains a gossip in Bollywood. Still now, I also never read anywhere :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It was a Malayalam admirer of Mehdi Hasan who wrote an article so, that there remains a gossip in Bollywood. Still now, I also never read anywhere :evil: :evil: :evil:

May be a gossip. But Lata ji always appreciated his voice and said he was a great Ghazal singer of this era.Its rare she praises someone. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.