Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes they come under junk food better not to have these foods for children.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Whenever I make noodles at home, I will definitely add eggs, carrot, cabbage, beans, spring onions....vegetables half cooked. If so, we will get at least some benefit by having this food

even i too love eating noodles but not pasta instead of that i love macaroni..i too put vegetables in them as it adds more taste to it.but i never putted egg in it..

a.s.
Whenever I make noodles at home, I will definitely add eggs, carrot, cabbage, beans, spring onions....vegetables half cooked. If so, we will get at least some benefit by having this food

even i too love eating noodles but not pasta instead of that i love macaroni..i too put vegetables in them as it adds more taste to it.but i never putted egg in it..

What is this putted egg??? ;) :P :P

Meera sandhu

What is this putted egg??? ;) :P :P

ok thats putting egg..hehehehehhe

a.s.
I like egg noddles and chicken noodles. I had seen many of children taking noodles as food.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like egg noddles and chicken noodles. I had seen many of children taking noodles as food.

chicken noodle? how to prepare it?

a.s.

may be the flavor is of chicken.Or the some pisces of chicken is used.

Want to make each day Accountable

i want to know full recipe..

a.s.

I had ate the chicken flavor noddles in Nigeria,and mark my words it wasn't good than our original Maggi. So,just forget to prepare the chicken Noodles.
Put your variation in your original noodles to prepare the recipe and then tell us :P

Want to make each day Accountable

I had ate the chicken flavor noddles in Nigeria,and mark my words it wasn't good than our original Maggi. So,just forget to prepare the chicken Noodles.
Put your variation in your original noodles to prepare the recipe and then tell us :P

i either prepare it simple or by putting vegetables or by adding sauce and fried bread pieces it tastes like tomato soup with maggi masala..

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.