Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When she asks for money for shopping, I am upset and when she finds I am not giving but upset she says 'it's all right I will get it from my mom', I am pacified. My daughter asks for costly items I am sick, while she see I am not interested she says 'never mind'. I am fine. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Oh no, why you do like that. you would have full fill their wishes or explain them why you are not fullfilling their wishes or tell your future plans thats why you are not spending now.Then there will no problem for you and for them. After they know reason then they will think a bit and ask you which you can give them simple.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Oh no, why you do like that. you would have full fill their wishes or explain them why you are not fullfilling their wishes or tell your future plans thats why you are not spending now.Then there will no problem for you and for them. After they know reason then they will think a bit and ask you which you can give them simple.

That's true when kids grow and get mature they understand things but when they are small and do insist of having thing which is out of our reach and we don't buy it then it pinches for not fulfilling our kid desires.

That's true when kids grow and get mature they understand things but when they are small and do insist of having thing which is out of our reach and we don't buy it then it pinches for not fulfilling our kid desires.

Yes you understand it better than me because you have two kids to handle, while I have only one. [Hugs my friend] to understand my problem, thanks a lot.

Yes you understand it better than me because you have two kids to handle, while I have only one. [Hugs my friend] to understand my problem, thanks a lot.

Yes i understand it from my childhood as i never demanded things from my parents which i feel is out of their budget. :)
Actually I never was a problem for my father in such matters. I knew that a honest engineer of UP government he was not so better off. His subordinate engineers were doing better than us.

Actually I never was a problem for my father in such matters. I knew that a honest engineer of UP government he was not so better off. His subordinate engineers were doing better than us.

Suny my father also did diploma in electrical Engg from Khurja polytechnic and was employed in DESU and we know we were better than many of us and we were worse than many but we never ever asked anything which we used to see our friends were having with them. :)

Suny my father also did diploma in electrical Engg from Khurja polytechnic and was employed in DESU and we know we were better than many of us and we were worse than many but we never ever asked anything which we used to see our friends were having with them. :)

BTW, my father was an agriculture engineer who did it from Naini Institute of agriculture and retired as deputy director a post like superintending engineer, but his juniors reached to the post of director whom he taught at Lal Paththar college Kanpur, now agriculture university. Just because he opposed bribes, got very slow promotions that too fighting in courts.

BTW, my father was an agriculture engineer who did it from Naini Institute of agriculture and retired as deputy director a post like superintending engineer, but his juniors reached to the post of director whom he taught at Lal Paththar college Kanpur, now agriculture university. Just because he opposed bribes, got very slow promotions that too fighting in courts.

Oh that's sad sometimes too much honesty also is harmful :( .My father retired as an AM from DESU.But those days pay of employee was not good which is increased now to many times.Now at present also my father is getting pension of app 22k which is more than a new engineer these days. :laugh:
He fought till the last day. He never gave-up. He was promoted to his last post after his retirement.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.