Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Vaishnavi,Smriti and Sandhya for your warm words which are so encouraging!
Thanks Vaishnavi,Smriti and Sandhya for your warm words which are so encouraging!

So, don't say I am leaving for ever. :P Sometimes.....
pullhair.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4636]}
The great human tragedy is that when one is made to go for ever he or she doesn't even get that much time to say that!!!
I sometimes feel, we are chatting in forum. There is no guarantee that we can talk the next day also. As Chinmayji told...it is also a truth
We may be searching a person who is missing in forums. But we can't find the reason why.

Meera sandhu
It is because while chatting on forum we are on a particular discussion and we may wait for that particular person to answer. So its human nature to expect the others answer.

Vinu
When i was Upset in My Childhood It was my Mother who give me a Lots Of Boost.
[quote]When i was Upset in My Childhood It was my Mother who give me a Lots Of Boost.[/quote]
Alam now Who makes you feel better when you are upset?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It is because while chatting on forum we are on a particular discussion and we may wait for that particular person to answer. So its human nature to expect the others answer.

I am not saying about it Vinod.

Suppose something happens to me today. You may search for some days, where Sandhya has gone. But you can't find an answer. We are not keeping contact details of the friends in our forum. So, we can't say anything about him, if one day he disappears suddenly :(
You may think I left the site for ever. You may even think I am not faithful, but don't know actual reason.

Meera sandhu
Swetha I think You miss Some of The option Here Like Wife or a Hushband.
My kids make me happy with their mischief when i am upset :) .Its great to see them doing some naughty things.Definitely sometime it irritates me but can't do anything after all kids do that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.