Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[hide]Joining and not joining is other matter but boddunan website able to maintain his alexa rank so its good thing.[/hide]
:blink: :blink:
Santhosh,

without members you cannot maintain any rank ! It is all because of members support here! So inviting new members play an important role. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I agree Sajeetharan. The activities of members are crucial to success of the site. As we add members, there will be greater participation. Consequently, the site will grow in popularity and achieve higher rank.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hi Friends,

I believe in Quality than Quantity, We can even reach at higher level with these no of members also.
Do anyone know, we hardly have 100 members actively participating/visiting/contributing to our site. We just have to maintain the participation and sustain that level for sometime to go for the next step.
Generating traffic needs quality content on our site that will ultimately increase our ranking.
One simple way to generate traffic is to bookmark every article that you like to any of the website shown in this image:

This will surely increase our traffic to some extend.

Why don't we all give this a try.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
@atul

thanks for your suggestion , yes i will do that from today. Hope we could achieve.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.