Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes... If the top member is not eligible for the award, then top second person should be considered!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Maverick wrote:
[quote]
Forum supporter is decided by the moderators only so there would be less transparency involved. However Member of the Week is broadened version of FSoW and is point based so there is more transparency in it.[/quote]

When Transperancy came the quality lost.Now one man can achieve a lot of points by sitting just for 2 or 3 hours.Can it be the substitute of forum supporter which was really a tough contest?[/quote]

Agree with you. However it will improve the competition at least for few members and would help in future.

We are planning for a different award system for active members on forums. Anyway your suggestions are welcome.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I had created a separate thread for this leader board query.

But there is no clear reply

Last week I got more points but my name was not displayed in the board, where as names with less number of points were displayed. Why is this so?

Actually it is not that I want to display my name over there. (Dear co-members do not post any consolation messages like don't worry etc.)

I just want to highlight the mistake or I want to know the right process of leader board, that's it.

Regards
Guru S Shivaa
Hello Guru,

I think you have scored more points on polls section which are not considered for leaderboard. Polls has its own contests running.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

My doubt is ..

Is the leader board points are including points for polls ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
No. They are not included.

Maverick sir yes polls and comments points are including in leader board points.That i want to say don't add points of polls and comments points in leader board.
Points awarded to comments on articles are considered.

ok and also points of comments are included for the winner of member of the week contest.
If the points for commenting is included in selecting member of the week then why i didnt got my last weeks award it goes to another person. I am totally unsatisfied with boddunan. I work in this site in whole midnight to acheive weekly award and i am the top one in leader board still the award goes to second person. My whole interest in this site is vanished. I am totally unsatisfied. Because you guys do this kind of activity even there are 6000 and above members only 20 persons active. If anyone got interested and do any activity to acheive any awards. This site is discorraging its members and they not supporting members. I lost my all hope on boddunan. Friends dont feel angry with me i just open my mind on boddunan.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.