Sir and friends i want to say there should be change in leader board.As from last two Member of the week contest is started so i want that in leader board only that points will come in leader board which are eligible to win Member of the week contest.

Like last week fouzan was at the top of the table but he has not won the contest because in that points he has earn points by comment on polls or articles whereas santosh sir was at second of the table and he worked according to the eligible of the contest thats why santosh sir won the contest.So thats why want that in leader board only those person points must come who is at the top of member of the week contest.So what other you think.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont understand what you are asking for. However the eligibility is determined after we review all activity of the member manually after every week.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]I dont understand what you are asking for. However the eligibility is determined after we review all activity of the member manually after every week.[/quote]

Sir I want to say that the person who is going with highest point according to the Eligible rules of the Member of the week contest only those person must come in leader board.

Like Fouzan is at the top of the leader board 1817 points.In these 1817 points he has given comments to poll or article.Also voted on polls whereas these points are not in Eligible rules of the contest member of the week.So i only want to say that person who is earning point according to the Eligible Rules of the member of the week contest must be in Leader board.
yes jasmeet, i think you are right,
i'm completely agree with you !!
The leader board contest means that the person who gets more points in that particular week. But coming to the case here, the top member seem to get the points by cheating. The leader board winner should be manually decided by seeing the valid points earned by the member.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
The Leader Board is revised every hour. It may not be feasible to revise it manually. It will be better to adjust the computer program so that only eligible points are counted.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is this leader board is the substitute of forum supporter award?I get confused because the criteria for both is entirely different.I think this leader board is purely point based.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
last week i worked on both commenting and also i worked on forum section also you can check it so jasmeet dont be so harsh on me

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Is this leader board is the substitute of forum supporter award?I get confused because the criteria for both is entirely different.I think this leader board is purely point based.[/quote]

Forum supporter is decided by the moderators only so there would be less transparency involved. However Member of the Week is broadened version of FSoW and is point based so there is more transparency in it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]
Forum supporter is decided by the moderators only so there would be less transparency involved. However Member of the Week is broadened version of FSoW and is point based so there is more transparency in it.[/quote]

When Transperancy came the quality lost.Now one man can achieve a lot of points by sitting just for 2 or 3 hours.Can it be the substitute of forum supporter which was really a tough contest?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Oh.. if it is so.. then there should be some other way to know the top scorer on the basis of award criteria..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.