Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends we have discussed about life risk, financial risk and career risk. Is there any other risks left not yet discussed? I think the risk of mother-in law is left.
Friends we have discussed about life risk, financial risk and career risk. Is there any other risks left not yet discussed? I think the risk of mother-in law is left.

What risk would a mother-in-law present? :huh: :dry: Sorry, since my MIL was gone before my marriage, I have no experience about this particular kind of risk! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The best place to take risk is in business and stocks. The risk of money can give you more money or nothing.

I don't think its wise to risks in share market one has to study the trend before investing heavily on shares as I have seen people getting bankrupt in share market. :S

What risk would a mother-in-law present? :huh: :dry: Sorry, since my MIL was gone before my marriage, I have no experience about this particular kind of risk! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I feel that one really cannot generalise since it is different form household to household and there are some mother in laws who have criminal tendencies .In my own case I did have some differences with my mother in law initially but later began to understand her better and had a good rapport with her and she stayed with us right until her end in 2006...I still miss her since she was wise and very forthright in her views and I valued her opinion . We used to make it a point to discuss all major issues with her before taking any decision ! So I would say that having a good rapport with your M in Law is an asset , no question of any risk at all!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that one really cannot generalise since it is different form household to household and there are some mother in laws who have criminal tendencies .In my own case I did have some differences with my mother in law initially but later began to understand her better and had a good rapport with her and she stayed with us right until her end in 2006...I still miss her since she was wise and very forthright in her views and I valued her opinion . We used to make it a point to discuss all major issues with her before taking any decision ! So I would say that having a good rapport with your M in Law is an asset , no question of any risk at all!

You were probably very lucky to have such an understanding MIL! It actually depends from person to person, how most women deal with their daughters-in-law or mothers-in-law, so it is not proper to generalise all MILs as being risky. If we do label them all as risky, then I must say that similarly all other relationships too are equally risky!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You were probably very lucky to have such an understanding MIL! It actually depends from person to person, how most women deal with their daughters-in-law or mothers-in-law, so it is not proper to generalise all MILs as being risky. If we do label them all as risky, then I must say that similarly all other relationships too are equally risky!

Absolutely ! I know some mother in laws within my own community who are extremely dominating, also daughter in laws who make their mother in laws life hell ! So it depends from person to person and also to a certain extent how best you deal with the situation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Absolutely ! I know some mother in laws within my own community who are extremely dominating, also daughter in laws who make their mother in laws life hell ! So it depends from person to person and also to a certain extent how best you deal with the situation !

Horrible mother-in law should have a terrifying daughter-in law. I feel very funny when I come across any such incidents. :woohoo: :silly:

Mother -in-law was also a daughter of some one..therefore mother-in-law menace doesn't arise.

Horrible mother-in law should have a terrifying daughter-in law. I feel very funny when I come across any such incidents. :woohoo: :silly:
It is all but "sas bhi kabh bahu thi" it is all about taking risks, which means doing unconventional and going from normal to abnormal when taking risks, last night I was seeing one adventure program in Discovery where one person in circus was controlling elephant as he was the master, but one day that elephant killed him, though the elephant broken down with tears but the reason of killing him is not clear, but it is the risk that is getting ring master his livelihood and now he died from his risks.

http://mohanmekap.com/

its to be good to take risk in life though you don't get success. bcoz "failure is success in life" !@!@!@!

Biswajit Kr. Nath
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.