Is love has death or not. The person who love will die but not love is it true or not.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
True love is immortal. But it is very difficult to find in today's age. There seems to be only flirting going on around. The physical attraction adds to the infatuation. Today, there is no time to love.
Yes, It is true 100%. Love Never dies if it is true love and no selfish in it. Though the person is died but that persons love never die

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is love has death or not. The person who love will die but not love is it true or not.

Sasikanth, I really cannot understand what you are saying here! Do you mean to say that love will cause death??? :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Where does love exist. This exists in brain of the lover and beloved. So, this dies with the affected individuals. This is plain fact. May be some famous lovers get in history. So they will be remembered like other things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshanji, love does not exist in brain, it exists in mind. So mind is related to spirituality. So it is no way related to our body or brain. thats why people say love lives even after the body dies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sasikanth, I really cannot understand what you are saying here! Do you mean to say that love will cause death??? :blink:

Sasikanth is trying to tell us how love is beyond an individual, how it is great and how it can never be vanquished. Sasikanth is singing the praise of love, if I am not wrong.
I couldn't follow what is death doing here and how it is related to love. In history however some true lovers sacrifice their life but it doesn't mean love is death..
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Love is such a thing which never dies.Even if any person dies we remember their love towards us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I couldn't follow what is death doing here and how it is related to love. In history however some true lovers sacrifice their life but it doesn't mean love is death..

Unfortunate people end up with death in love, one can interpret it in that way. Love is not death always as you rightly pointed out.

Sasikanth is trying to tell us how love is beyond an individual, how it is great and how it can never be vanquished. Sasikanth is singing the praise of love, if I am not wrong.

That clears up things for me, I thought I was becoming slow to understand things!!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.