Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the love is true then love never dies only the body dies. Love is like a letter and body is like an envelop. But if envelop damages but letter will be safe. In the same manner if body dies but love will be safe and alive

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

LOve is spritual and never die. But at that time, find a true love is so difficult

Not every love is spiritual. Only the love that scarifies for someone else can be termed as spiritual love. Otherwise, it is just lust.
Abhijit, Love is not lust though people does not sacrify some one. Love a kind of mind meditation. Lust is relationship after the marriage. True love never bother the physic. Lust bothers physic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's right
Abhijit, Love is not lust though people does not sacrify some one. Love a kind of mind meditation. Lust is relationship after the marriage. True love never bother the physic. Lust bothers physic

Ok. I do agree with you, but not fully. I used the word 'otherwise' in my above response. So, that's enough to say what I mean. And I am surprised, how you said, "Lust is relationship after the marriage". It's a very strong statement.
True Love is not dies. It is always alive in deep heart. Love is a beautiful thing.
love.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Be positive
Love not fails..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10272]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Is love has death or not. The person who love will die but not love is it true or not.

Sasikanth, I really cannot understand what you are saying here! Do you mean to say that love will cause death??? :blink:

Yes mam is love having death or not?

LOve, as everything else dies too with time! There are many stories and legends claiming that love is immortal but I don't believe that!There are many memorials and legends but the truth is that most people are in love with the idea of love and hence have imparted a status of immortality to it!

I totally agree with those views.The MIlls and Boons kind of love and passion dies down when reality strikes and unless you have your eyes and senses open you may get hit badly as it often happens with youngsters. What is far more more important in personal relationship is trust,mutual respect and dependability . Love is fine when you are growing up but to think that it is going to last a life time is foolish because it never happens that way.People fall in love and get married and feelings change with time and circumstances...

Time has the potential to devour everything.. The biggest of tragedies disappeared in to the oblivion with time. Nothing lasts forever and Love is not an exception.
Love not fails..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10272]}

That's a great quote. Though it is playing with words, there's a deep meaning in it. People should learn to respect love.
Is love has death or not. The person who love will die but not love is it true or not.

Sasikanth, I really cannot understand what you are saying here! Do you mean to say that love will cause death??? :blink:

Yes mam is love having death or not?

LOve, as everything else dies too with time! There are many stories and legends claiming that love is immortal but I don't believe that!There are many memorials and legends but the truth is that most people are in love with the idea of love and hence have imparted a status of immortality to it!

I totally agree with those views.The MIlls and Boons kind of love and passion dies down when reality strikes and unless you have your eyes and senses open you may get hit badly as it often happens with youngsters. What is far more more important in personal relationship is trust,mutual respect and dependability . Love is fine when you are growing up but to think that it is going to last a life time is foolish because it never happens that way.People fall in love and get married and feelings change with time and circumstances...

Time has the potential to devour everything.. The biggest of tragedies disappeared in to the oblivion with time. Nothing lasts forever and Love is not an exception.

Time is the greatest healer, they say. What you are saying is not wrong that time devours love. However, time devours just the intensity of love, not the entire love.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.