The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rambabu this is very critical problem. Is it happening all the time when you submit your articles?
Yes the same thing previously occurred with me also.I also submitted the article and also the message pop up that well written but later it has been rejected by the admin.

Which is why attention should be paid to the guidelines while writing articles! When the site underwent a complete change, Maverick wrote a very lengthy and excellent article clearly explaining all the doubts that are often posted here, I really wonder how many of you bothered to read that article. If it had been read carefully and complied with, there would be no such issues!

True. As referred by The site Administrator, today for the first time (I'm exactly one month old, still wet behind the ears), i eliminated intermediary MS word and Note pad and started directly typing on the text editor of the site. The going was quite good. I'll stick to this practice for ever
What I feel that editors always leave a chance for writers to win them admins nod, just in case. But raising such 'good points may prompt them to reject articles on first stage itself. I guess that would not be fair, the scope for a doubt should always go the one who has done all the hard work, therefore admin decides finally. :)

I think, just saying, 'Editor approved - Administrative approval is awaited." will bring lot of cheers to the writer. Anyhow. its not the issue.. I wanted to save the time for both. I'm convinced with the Maveric;s views. Thank you Sunil
Yes the same thing previously occurred with me also.I also submitted the article and also the message pop up that well written but later it has been rejected by the admin.

Which is why attention should be paid to the guidelines while writing articles! When the site underwent a complete change, Maverick wrote a very lengthy and excellent article clearly explaining all the doubts that are often posted here, I really wonder how many of you bothered to read that article. If it had been read carefully and complied with, there would be no such issues!

True. As referred by The site Administrator, today for the first time (I'm exactly one month old, still wet behind the ears), i eliminated intermediary MS word and Note pad and started directly typing on the text editor of the site. The going was quite good. I'll stick to this practice for ever

Thanks for understanding this, I am writing directly in the editor and I find it very easy without having to do any rework at any point of time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Babuji,
let me tell you how I submit articles here. hoping it will be helpful to you.

Yes, I type in MS_Word now. It autocorrects some spelling mistakes as well.
Then copy to notepad. Then click 'word wrap' option once....I think it's enough. Otherwise you can click that button till its format adjusts to Boddunan editor.
It saves a lot of time, time needed for formatting two lengthy articles is enough to write a third one. B) So, special thanks to Gulshanji for letting know this simple technique.

Then for each heading, I use Heading 2. For that, we need to separate that heading from the rest. So, if your first heading is "what's magic", place cursor before "w" and press enter. again bring cursor at the end of the heading and press enter. Then give "Heading 2" format. Even if a single letter of that separated title is selected by mouse, the entire heading will be changed to heading 2. Then you should remove spaces above and below that heading. Use delete key. It will help you to remove those unwanted space.
repeat the procedure for every heading.
if you have subheadings again, do the same procedure. but this time, select, heading 4.
Again, you should delete all spaces above and below subheadings.(also the article as whole, no spaces should be provided above or below)
one more tip.
Suppose you want to make a particular title (below subheading) and add bold italics, press enter above and below that title ( or above only, as you need). It will be separated. Now even if you delete the space, a small braek will be there in the article, which gives more readability.
you can check my articles

Thank you Sandhya. The same operation i too am doing. But today I tried and typed on the text editor itself and found the going was quite smooth
Is autocorrect option available in this text editor?

Meera sandhu

Suggestions are there to help you find out your errors. You cannot add them to dictionary, that is not your PC.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think so there is an auto correction facility in the editor. Also it is very helpful to type in the editor instead of the notepad.

I don't think so there is an auto correction facility in the editor. Also it is very helpful to type in the editor instead of the notepad.
Just click on the spell checker button after you write the article and it shows the errors. Click on the error word and will show you the list of correct options.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Arun Selvan
This is good. It saves time. Our work will finish quickly. I hope most of your problems are solved.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.