The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is good. It saves time. Our work will finish quickly. I hope most of your problems are solved.

Especially avoidance of intermediaries like MS Word and Note Pad. Now i have been typing directly typing in Text editor of the site.
What I feel there may be different views different editor may have been in this context.Why not you are trying to repost the same article again, if possible.
Is autocorrect option available in this text editor?

I don't think so there is an auto correction facility in the editor. Also it is very helpful to type in the editor instead of the notepad.
Just click on the spell checker button after you write the article and it shows the errors. Click on the error word and will show you the list of correct options.

Thanks for the useful tip Maverick. It will save most of my precious time while using the editor to type and also it will be very useful to other new members if the use of editor is written as an article.

I don't think so there is an auto correction facility in the editor. Also it is very helpful to type in the editor instead of the notepad.
Just click on the spell checker button after you write the article and it shows the errors. Click on the error word and will show you the list of correct options.

Thanks for the useful tip Maverick. It will save most of my precious time while using the editor to type and also it will be very useful to other new members if the use of editor is written as an article.

I have already started it and posted some articles too. I started loving it.
Thank you said by: Arun Selvan

I have already started it and posted some articles too. I started loving it.

Thanks for posting the articles Rambabuji. Could you please share the links?
I believe the purpose of this topic is solved and there seems to be no more discussion needed, so locking the thread now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.