I cannot control my laugh whenever I see a load of computers are being transported to an IT giant's posh headquarters by a bullock cart.
I burst in to laughter when a see a fleet of swanky cars navigating a stretch that contains more potholes and less road.
I'll be amazed to see a boy carrying the Pizza delivery box reaching much faster than an ambulance to your house.
I wonder at the mindset of the people who seek out a fancy mobile in preference to a basic toilet..
Well it appears such contradictions happen only in India. What do you say?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not so much a matter of contradiction but is of uneven development. I.T. sector is developed more than transport. Our land is same as in 1947 but population increased many fold. So, transport and roads cannot be adequate. Nobody prefers mobile phone to toilet seats. These are also not comparable. You may use common toilet facilities at home, Railway station, roads courtesy Sulabh International. You need personal phones that are portable. Toilets are not portable and are static. One toilet facilities may be used by many in a day but phone is used by one. So comparison is funny.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

i meant sulabh complexes. And my topic highlights about our wrong preferences and uneven development. A development in pockets which are not linked with each other makes me laugh.
Food, Dress and and abode are considered as basic amenities, If some one looks towards a motor car without having these basic amenities he becomes a butt of laughter. Such incidents evoke laughter. And such funny comparisons become inevitable
Every thing is possible in India. It is amazing but interesting too.
It happens only in India . We have more.
In India shoes are sold in Air condition but food on footpath.
Illiterate politicians are saluted by IPS.etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Well said my chote bhai
Well said my chote bhai

I am pleased Sir you said Chote Bhai. I am honored Sir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Food, Dress and and abode are considered as basic amenities, If some one looks towards a motor car without having these basic amenities he becomes a butt of laughter. Such incidents evoke laughter. And such funny comparisons become inevitable

Nobody without shelter and clothes would be a car owner. But the poor without shelter and proper clothes will also be without car. This is just a matter of difference between rich and poor and of poor transport facility. Nothing else. The thinly populated countries may have very wide and spacious roads unlike India.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In my place cars are more than residences. The person whom i rented my flat i owns 3 cars, but stays in a rented shelter. And i see such homeless car owners lining up their cars all along the road making the pedestrian movement difficult when I go for my morning jogging. And this is what makes me laugh. A classic case of wrong priorities.

Nobody without shelter and clothes would be a car owner. But the poor without shelter and proper clothes will also be without car. This is just a matter of difference between rich and poor and of poor transport facility. Nothing else. The thinly populated countries may have very wide and spacious roads unlike India.

In my place cars are more than residences. The person whom i rented my flat i owns 3 cars, but stays in a rented shelter. And i see such homeless car owners lining up their cars all along the road making the pedestrian movement difficult when I go for my morning jogging. And this is what makes me laugh. A classic case of wrong priorities.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.