Here I am not talking about the large Industrialists,Builders,Politicians and others who all do it on a regular basis and manage to get away with it most of the time...

This happens even with ordinary people ,the poor people and the middle class people.I have seen a piece of land measuring 50 cents ( half acre )marked for making a public park being gobbled up by several households located around it.This is done with absolutely no consideration or concern ....Even the concerned authorities take a very lenient attitude towards the whole issue ...We also see poorer section of the people occupying land belonging to someone else and then refusing to leave, with the authorities supporting them.In many such cases , the owners lose their land with politicians supporting the poor and their cause :dry:

Is this right ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here I am not talking about the large Industrialists,Builders,Politicians and others who all do it on a regular basis and manage to get away with it most of the time...

This happens even with ordinary people ,the poor people and the middle class people.I have seen a piece of land measuring 50 cents ( half acre )marked for making a public park being gobbled up by several households located around it.This is done with absolutely no consideration or concern ....Even the concerned authorities take a very lenient attitude towards the whole issue ...We also see poorer section of the people occupying land belonging to someone else and then refusing to leave, with the authorities supporting them.In many such cases , the owners lose their land with politicians supporting the poor and their cause :dry:

Is this right ?

This is general practice in our country and not right. You can see this being practiced by every one including poor, middle class, upper class and whosoever has the slightest of power. They have another way of grabbing land by constructing a temple in fron and then taking full control
As far others land the influential and powerful with muscle power have the right to do this wrong act without fear.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is this right ?

This is general practice in our country and not right. You can see this being practiced by every one including poor, middle class, upper class and whosoever has the slightest of power. They have another way of grabbing land by constructing a temple in fron and then taking full control
As far others land the influential and powerful with muscle power have the right to do this wrong act without fear.

Yes thats true, you see a small statue being established under a tree and then a platform is built and a story goes round saying that the place is sacred and then it grows, this happens with all religious communities, i have seen little churches,mosques and temples by the road side...and many followers who blindly go and pray without ever bothering to think about other issues !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is this right ?

Yes thats true, you see a small statue being established under a tree and then a platform is built and a story goes round saying that the place is sacred and then it grows, this happens with all religious communities, i have seen little churches,mosques and temples by the road side...and many followers who blindly go and pray without ever bothering to think about other issues !

This happens to be the main trick as administration thinks twice before demolishing a religious place.

I do not support any unlawful encroachment of land by any one. In fact, there is no difference in basic character of rich and powerful on one hand and the poor on the other. This is only a question of capability. The basic character being that of cheats and dishonest, we can expect no better.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is this right ?

This happens to be the main trick as administration thinks twice before demolishing a religious place.

Religious places are anyway out of bounds, also any place occupied by a minority community is also left alone by the officials and the politicians.

Is this right ?

Religious places are anyway out of bounds, also any place occupied by a minority community is also left alone by the officials and the politicians.

I would refrain from making a comment on that but that is a bitter fact. (I have so much to say though)

I do not support any unlawful encroachment of land by any one. In fact, there is no difference in basic character of rich and powerful on one hand and the poor on the other. This is only a question of capability. The basic character being that of cheats and dishonest, we can expect no better.

That's true, sometimes people no matter what class they come from can be as corrupt as anyone given a chance.It is evident in the kind of adoration they shower on corrupt politicians clearly over looking all their faults and in fact admiring them for what they represent - money and power !

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

That's true, sometimes people no matter what class they come from can be as corrupt as anyone given a chance.It is evident in the kind of adoration they shower on corrupt politicians clearly over looking all their faults and in fact admiring them for what they represent - money and power !

This is against law but they did not follow the government rules.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Public has no right to acquire Government property. We can use government property but we cannot confiscate. This is illegal and punishable by law.
Public has no right to acquire Government property. We can use government property but we cannot confiscate. This is illegal and punishable by law.

Of course neither the public nor any politician has the right to occupy government land which actually belongs to the entire nation ! So far very few people have been punished for this because the law keepers are the worst offenders ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.